Kent Denver School Parents' Association 2012 Online Auction- THANK YOU!!!!
ONLINE AUCTION IS OFFICIALLY CLOSED Because of our awesome Kent community, we were able to achieve our goal and then some! We had a record amount of bidders and bidding!
ITEM PICK UP AND SPIRIT WEAR STORE HOURS
The spirit wear store in the Dining Hall will be open today and next week for pick up of auction purchases and for buying spirit wear. Remember—spirit wear makes a great graduation gift! The hours of the Spirit Wear store today and next week are as follows:
Friday, April 27 7:45 - 8:45am and 11:00am - 1:30pm
Monday, April 30 7:45-8:45
Tuesday, May 1 7:45-8:45
Wednesday, May 2 8:45-9:30
Thursday, May 3 7:45-8:45
Friday, May 4 11:00-1:30
SHIPPING AND HANDLING: A 3% handling charge will be added to ALL items won. Shipping costs, if any, will be the responsibility of the purchaser.
Please review the General Terms and Conditions listed below for the KDS auction before completing your purchases.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT!
Congratulations and THANK YOU
A huge thank you to our fabulous Raise the Roof! Auction chairs, Sarabeth Jones, Anne Hanson and Lisa Duke, and their outstanding committee for not only raising the roof, but blowing it clear off at Saturday night's live auction and party!! Our generous Kent Denver community once again showed its support of our incredible faculty and staff through purchases in the live and silent auctions for all-time record!!
AUCTION WATCH: Featured Items
KDS Terms and Conditions
- All sales are final and all items are sold "as is" with no warranties expressed or implied. No exchanges or refunds are possible. Please pay careful attention to any conditions and restrictions on all items, especially to trip blackouts, expiration dates, etc.
- All vacation homes, trips, condos, packages and other items needing reservations are subject to availability. Reservations must be arranged and approved by the donor, subject to mutual acceptance of the reservation. Most of these items are non-transferable.
- Every attempt has been made to describe each auction item correctly. However, Kent Denver school assumes no responsibility for the authenticity or description of the items and does not provide any guarantee of the items.
- By purchasing, the buyer waives all and any claims for liability against either Kent Denver School or the donor of the item for any personal injury or damages to property that may result from the purchase of the item from the auction or utilization of the property or services sold.
- Please confer with your tax advisor should you have any questions regarding the tax deductibility of all or part of your purchases. Generally, only the portion of the purchase price that exceeds the value of the item is deductible for income tax purposes.
- All items will be available for pick up at Kent Denver School in Cherry Hills Village, CO. Any shipping costs (including the costs for packing and insurance), will be the responsibility of the purchaser. Items will also be made available for pick up at the Live Auction Event on April 21, 2012.
- A 3% handling/processing charge will be added to all payments. This is a customary change for processing all credit card transactions.