*Last Day* The Lights Go Out at 10:30PM Tonight - Bid High for Westside!
Make a cold Seattle day anything but drab - be the winning bidder on nearly 200 RED HOT items from regular basics, fantastic gifts, or a scandalous splurge. Bidding high not only gets you terrific items, but you'll be supporting a great cause. Note:
- "Register to Bid" with an anonymous handle. If you participated last year, your log in information stayed the same, so if you’d like to change it, first log in with the old information and then click the “My Account” tab to change your username. Then log off and log back in.
- After you click on "View All Items", Click on "Items per Page" at the bottom left of the page to view up to 90 items at a time.
- Many items have more that one image; view additional images by going to the description page and clicking on the each "mini-image" below the lead picture.
- Set a Maximum or "Proxy" Bid: No need to watch your item like a hawk - "bid it, and leave it" by entering a maximum amount you're willing to pay, and then check on your items periodically (see "Bidder Basics" for more details).
- "Facebook it To Success": Anyone can bid, so please email, tweet, etc., this link to your sports club, book club and gym buddies, relatives, neighbors, and anyone you've ever heard say: "I got it on Amazon"!
- Certificates and select items can be mailed, otherwise, pick-up your merchandise at Westside School. Expiration Dates are March 31st, 2013 unless otherwise indicated.
Have fun, and thanks for your support!
Westside School prepares students for the world by challenging them to achieve academic success and by connecting their human spirit and imagination to learning.
Our curriculum simultaneously supports and challenges students. It encourages each student—from preschool through sixth grade—to become confident contributors, critical thinkers and empathetic friends.
- Joyful Learning
- High Academic Standards
- Confident Learners
- Caring Community