Make Your Bid to Support the Haralson County Chamber of Commerce
Terms and Conditions of the 2013 Online Auction
By participating in the 2013 Online Auction, you agree to the following terms and conditions:
- Any and all bids on any auction item represent a binding commitment by the bidder.
- Auction items, must be picked up at Haralson County Chamber of Commerce, Inc., 70 Murphy Campus Boulevard, Waco, Georgia 30182 after payment has been received. Checks,
Cash and most major Credit Cards accepted. Shipping is available to bidders outside the West Georgia area. Some items may be too large for shipping (this also includes those outside the West Georgia area) . Bidder is responsible forall taxes/shipping charges.
- You must be eighteen (18) years or older to participate in the 2013 Online Auction.
- Any failure to pay for an auction item within five (5) business days following the completion
of the specific auction will result in the auction item being awarded to the next highest bidder. Therefore, please do not bid if you will not be able to purchase the item.
- The starting and ending times of each specific auction are approximate in nature; however, once the specific auction ends, no further bids will be accepted.
- The Haralson County Chamber of Commerce, Inc. is the final authority concerning any and all aspects of the 2013 Online Auction.
DISCLAIMER: Any and all sales are final, on an “as is” basis with no conditions or warranties whether express, implied, statutory or otherwise, including without limitation, warranties or conditions as to title, description, fitness for purpose, quantity, quality, merchantability, state, condition, location or otherwise. No sale shall be invalidated and the Haralson County Chamber of Commerce, Inc. shall have no liability for a misdescription of any article
or lot whether contained in a catalog, advertisement or otherwise.
Descriptions have been prepared for guide purposes only and shall not be relied upon by the purchaser for accuracy or completeness. By submitting a bid, the buyer/bidder affirms it has viewed all items before bidding. Purchasers shall be deemed to have relied entirely upon their own inspections and investigations.