Our Online Auction Is Open!
4th Annual Divine Wine Extravaganza and Auction
Produced by and for the Harbor Point Charitable Foundation, Marin School of the Arts and The Narada Michael Walden Foundation
To benefit Marin School of the Arts and The Narada Michael Walden Foundation
Auction will run from May 4, 2013 to May 26, 2013
Now is your chance to get some great items while supporting our organizations and missions.
About the beneficiaries:
- Marin School of the Arts is an arts academy within a public high school. It offers talented and motivated students professional arts instruction and practice while fulfilling all high school requirements. The school was recognized in 2011 by the GRAMMY® Signature Schools Program with one of 36 grants for Music Excellence to U.S. public high schools. www.marinschoolofthearts.org
- The Narada Michael Walden Foundation is dedicated to promoting music education among Bay Area youth and making a difference with music in the lives of young people. http://naradamichaelwaldenfoundation.com/
- The Harbor Point Charitable Foundation provides funding for organizations enhancing the quality of life for Bay Area children through education, health care and social enrichment programs. http://www.hpcharitablefoundation.org
Good Luck & Happy Bidding.
Auction items are unique and one-of-kind; guaranteed to delight and surprise. So, tell your friends, family, community.
Please note directions below about picking up your items and certificates after the auction closes when our hard-working volunteer team will be standing by to make your pick-up efficient and easy.
- All bids must be secured by credit card (VISA, MasterCard or Discover).
- Bids are not reversible.
- All sales are final. No exchanges or refunds are possible.
- Winners will be notified via email after the auction closes on Sunday, May 26, 2013.
- Auction Items pick up location - to be determined.
- Should you need your item(s) shipped, you will be responsible for shipping and insurance charges.
- While every attempt has been made to fairly present each item online, images shown may not be exact representations of a given item.