Support NOVACO during Domestic Violence Awareness Month!
A special thanks to all who attended our LIVE event on September 8. Now everyone has a chance to get in on the bidding fun and to support NOVACO families!
The online portion of a World of Difference: Inspiring Hope Auction is now open. The auction will run from October 9, 2012 to October 23, 2012. Proceeds go to NOVACO Inc. in order to support women who have become homeless due to fleeing domestic violence situations.
Auction items range from exotic vacation getaways to donated items guaranteed to delight and surprise. So, tell your friends, family, community. Let the bidding begin!
Bidding Helpful Hints:
- All of our great items are listed by category in the menu to the left of this screen. Simply click on a category of interest.
- All items for auction in that category will be listed. Click on the individual link to see details like: item description, value, starting bid and current bid. This screen is also where you'll get a chance to bid.
- In order to bid, you'll need to register. Don't worry, Bidding for Good does not share your information with anyone other than NOVACO.
- You can bid on an item or "Buy it Now". If you chose to bid on an item, remember that the auction is open until October 23, so keep checking back to make sure that someone else doesn't outbid you!
- You will get an email from Bidding for Good if you win your item.
Domestic Violence Facts:
- Did you know that Domestic Violence is the leading cause of injury to women - more than car accidents, muggings and rapes combined.
- Studies suggest that up to 10 million children witness some form of domestic violence annually.
- Everyday in the US, more than three women are murdered by their husbands or boyfriends.
- Of the approximate 636,000 individual who are homeless in America, nearly 4 in 10 are unsheltered (living in the streets, cars, abandoned buildings or other places not intended for human habitation).
Please help NOVACO help women who are homeless due to Domestic Violence!
Now is your chance to not only get all the great items you want, but to do it knowing you are helping support NOVACO Families.
Mark your calendar now...the Annual Benefit Dinner and Auction is scheduled for Saturday, September 21, 2013 at the Fairfax Hyatt at Fair Lakes. Check the NOVACO website soon for more details!