Spend a Week on a Private Island in Thailand
Supports: Healthy Beginnings (Bend, OR)
Item Number: 104
- Time Remaining:
- Online Close:
- Aug 7, 2012 5:00 PM PDT - Bid Extension
The Village Coconut Island voted in the top ten of Asia's Resort Properties.
Set on a private island just five hundred meters off the east coast of Phuket, The Village Coconut Island offers a range of beautifully designed luxury villas and suites, superb leisure facilities and fantastic dining options.
Just 40 minutes from Phuket International Airport, the 24-hour private water-taxi service will take you from Phuket's mainland to Coconut Island in just 5 minutes. The Village’s unique island location means you will enjoy undisturbed privacy and unparalleled views of Phang-Nga Bay during your week's stay, along with exciting adventure activities for all ages. The June issue of Property Report South East Asia featuring the second annual “South East Asia’s Top 20 Resort Properties” list has hit newsstands and bookstores around the region. The Village Coconut Resort voted in the top ten of Asia’s Resort Properties.
There are activities for everyone - both on the water and ashore. The Village resort has stunning surroundings for you to explore or simply sit back on the beach and take it all in. Enjoy your passion - tennis, sailing, mounting biking or yoga. Whether it's an all day Kids Club, or a game of volleyball on the beach after a day’s sailing, at The Village there will always be an activity for you.
The Village Fitness center boasts ‘state of the art’ facilities with leading technological apparatus and equipment that even the most ardent fitness fanatic would expect, including cardio, resistance trainers and free weights. The center also offers a range of classes for all your fitness needs including, yoga, abdominal, and even Thai boxing. There are also activities for children including stretching class, and ‘yoga fun’.
Wander down to the Watersports Club and jump on board. Try sailing a Hobie cat, paddling a kayak or windsurfing. Snorkeling equipment is also available. For additional adventures, take a half day to famous James Bond Island on a luxury private speedboat, explore Phi Phi Island o rspend a full day on the Phang Nga & Koh Yao Tour.
Dining at the beachfront Tamarind Restaurant includes freshly cooked traditional Thai food and a selection of Western-style dishes, alongside an extensive menu of drinks and an innovative cocktail list. Each morning, enjoy stunning views of Phang Nga Bay while enjoying The Village’s renowned Buffet breakfast, which changes daily – fresh seasonal fruit, Belgian Waffles, crispy bacon, home-made pancakes and omlettes cooked to order, as well as an ever-changing selection of Thai and Asian foods are all on the menu.
At the bustling New York-style Village Deli, enjoy authentic Western-style dishes and is a food lovers’ paradise. Breakfast at The Village Deli is complimented by gourmet coffee offerings with daily speciality coffee, freshly squeezed juices and made to order smoothies. For lunch and dinner, classic Western dishes and fresh salads are available alongside wood-fired pizza - the best handmade pizza’s in Phuket! The Village Deli also offers a fantastic selection of imported meats, cheeses and European tapas, freshly baked breads and other assorted produce for our guests to enjoy in your villa at yoleisure.
In-Villa dining service offers a selection of wonderful, home-cooked food, snacks and drinks. You can also request a barbeque set and relax by your private pool.
For an unforgettable dining experience, try a one-of-a-kind private dining experience. Whether you're looking for a romantic poolside dinner in the privacy of your own villa or a candlelit evening on the beach; the choice of the perfect location is entirely up to you. The VIllage's chef will work with you to create a unique menu all your own.
The Village Coconut Island is just five minutes from all the fun activities Phuket has to offer.
- Adventure activities – elephant trekking, sea canoe, caving, diving, cable skiing, ATV bikes, horse riding, golf
- Cultural activities – Phuket Town architecture, markets, temples, museums, Thai cooking, Thai dancing and more.
- Spacious open plan living area with direct pool access
- Private swimming pool overlooking exquisite views of Phang Nga bay or tropical gardens
- Fully functional kitchen with breakfast bar
- Master bedroom with king-sized double, twin wardrobes and vanity unit. Direct access to pool with stunning sea or garden views
- Walk-in bathroom with feature bath, twin sinks and tropical rain shower
- Twin or double second room with garden views and spacious bathroom with walk-in shower
- Private outdoor decked terrace with stunning elevated views over Phang Nga bay or tropical gardens
- Flat screen TV and DVD Player
- Satellite Television
- Air-conditioning throughout with individual climate controls
- Personal electronic safe
- Hair Dryer
Stay must be completed by 12/31/2012. Daily maid service included. Valid for 4 guests - 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
Terms and Conditions:
- At least one member of the party must be 25 years of age or older.
- Travel must be complete no later than 12 months after purchase unless otherwise specified.
- Reservations are subject to availability.
- This item is valid only to the original purchaser and only when confirmed with the issuing charity. This item is void if bought, sold or bartered.
- All packages are non-refundable.
- Certificates cannot be replaced if lost, stolen or destroyed.
- Ground transportation is not included in this package unless where specified.