Wine Train Tour
Supports: Fertile Action (Manhattan Beach, CA)
Item Number: 105
- Time Remaining:
- Online Close:
- Aug 24, 2012 8:00 PM EDT
Wine Train Winery Tour and Tasting Experience with 3-Night Stay at Napa Valley Marriott Hotel & Spa
Begin your experience in the Wine Train Station, where our Wine Educator speaks about wine tasting and the Napa Valley while you participate by tasting some of our favorites and asking questions. Board the train as soon as it arrives at the station, where you will be served a freshly prepared lunch from our on board kitchen. Marvel at the beautiful western side of the Napa Valley through the expansive picture windows in our dining car. Then move to one of our restored 1915 Pullman lounge cars for dessert, coffee and cocktails. Then transfer to a luxury motor coach and head for and hour wine tour and tasting experience at Raymond Vineyards winery and ZD Wines Monday - Thursday. From Friday to Sunday enjoy a one and half hour tour and tasting at Domaine Chandon.
- Napa Valley Marriott® Hotel & Spa 3-night stay and daily breakfast for 2
- 6 Hour Winery Train Tour includes lunch 1-hour tour and tasting either Raymond Vineyards and ZD Wines or Domaine Chandon
1. Recipient must provide Award Number when booking reservation. Award Number on reservation must match Award Number presented at check-in. Participating properties are subject to change without notice.
2. Guests are required to establish credit for incidental charges. Advance deposit may be required.
3. This Award may be used to pay for the expense of one (1) guest room, for the number of nights as shown on the front of this Award. Breakfast for two is included and related taxes ONLY, and not to pay for other food, beverage, parking, non-room related service charges, resort fees, gratuities, other taxes or other incidental expenses of any kind. Breakfast is not included at Fairfield Inn Anaheim Disneyland Resort.
4. This Award is valid for a studio or one (1) bedroom room at participating Marriott properties. This Award is not valid on Concierge, Club Level or Suite rooms.
5. This Award cannot be used during hotel special events. This Award may not be applied toward convention, catering, group and/or tour programs and cannot be used in conjunction with any other certificate.
6. This Award is redeemable based on general sales availability. Length of stay restrictions may apply.
7. This Award is not redeemable for cash or Marriott GiftCards. NO CHANGE OR CREDIT WILL BE GIVEN on any unused portion of this Award.
8. Any tax liability, including disclosure connected with the receipt or use of this Award is solely the recipient’s responsibility.
9. This Award is issued by and is the property of MI Fulfillment Services, LLC and has no cash value.
10. This Award may not be valid where prohibited or restricted by law.
11. This Award is transferable when gifted.
12. Marriott Reward points cannot be earned with the use of this Award; however points can be earned when incidentals are billed to guest room folio.
13.This Award is deemed purchased from and sold from Maryland, USA.
14.Any disputes relating in any way to this Award shall be adjudicated in the courts of Maryland, applying Maryland law.
15. This Award is not replaceable if lost, stolen, destroyed or expired. Expiration date cannot be modified or extended. Night(s) of stay must occur on or before the Stay Award's expiration date.
Your travel package will be sent to you via a signature-required mail. Please allow 30 days for your package(s) to be delivered from the time payment is received. All packages will include instructions so the winning bidder will have no problem self-booking at their convenience. All certificates should be handled with care as they are the same as cash and non-refundable.