Dancing with the Stars, All-Stars - VIP Experience and AA Plane Tickets
Item Number: 103
- Time Remaining:
- Online Close:
- Oct 11, 2012 8:00 PM EDT
Do you love to watch Dancing With the Stars?! Want to have a VIP experience to watch a Performance Show at a LIVE taping of Dancing With the Stars this season!? Well, normally getting your hands on a few tickets may take some time, with audience hopefuls having to join an online “waitlist.” Here’s your chance to experience it first hand without the wait with two VIP tickets to attend a live taping, includes two First Class AA Vouchers and a complimentry Uber Car transportation to and from the airport.
The Dancing with the Stars tickets are valid for Season 15 only and for those 10-years-old and older. These tickets are not for resale by the winner and any such attempted or actual sale or transfer will invalidate the tickets. BBC will allow the winner to gift the tickets to friends or family, but your organization must additionally provide their name and relationship to the winner to BBC in addition to the winner’s name.
Ritz-Carlton stay is valid until October 8, 2013. Subject to availability and hotel restrictions apply. Inclusive of room tax, but exclusive of gratuity. It is non-transferable and non-refundbale. Cannot be replaced if lost or stolen - must have original copy upin check-in.
Airline tickets are good to anywhere in continental U.S., Canada, Mexico, Bermuda, Bahamas and the Carribean, valid for one year, and some black out dates apply. Airline vouchers may be used separately from trip.
American Airlines Policies
- This award letter is void if sold, purchased or bartered.
- Award letters/tickets are non-transferable. Award letters are not replaceable if lost or stolen and cannot be extended or renewed.
- A Processing Fee will be charged to reinstate travel not cancelled prior to ticketed departure (based on the class of service) – effective January 7, 2010.
- Passengers are not eligible for American AAdvantage mileage credit or any other promotional benefit that American may offer.
- No AAdvantage or Electronic Upgrades Allowed.
- Travel is not valid on AA codeshare flights.
- Travel must be via the most direct American Airlines/American Eagle routing. Unnecessary and circuitous routings, connecting points, and/or segments are prohibited.
- When redeeming a Business Class letter and Business Class is not offered, travel will only be valid for Coach.
- Maximum one stopover allowed on applicable routing. $100.00 USD Per Person Stopover Fee Applies.
- Fees, taxes, surcharges, and service charges are the responsibility of the passenger, including checked baggage fees and other airport related charges.
- All Fees are payable via credit card and are NON-REFUNDABLE.
- One credit card per booking and must be in the name of one of the passengers or be a corporate card.
- American Airlines reserves the right to change blackout dates, embargo free travel, and change policies without advance notice.