Four free admission tickets to see the Charles M. Schulz Museum and Research Center in Santa Rosa. No expiration date. Note: there is a similar item in this auction for only two free admission tickets. Please make sure you are bidding on the item you wish to bid on.
Celebrate and explore the life and career of the 20th century's most influential cartoon artist. Laugh at Schulz's original art work - over 7,000 original strips in the Museum's collection. Learn more about the art of cartooning and Schulz's role in its development. Attend tours, programs, classes and special events that will make you laugh, think and remember why you love Peanuts.
- Distinctive 27,000 sq. ft. building inspired by teh Peanuts comic strip
- Great Hall with Morphing Snoopy bas relief sculpture designed by Japanese artist Yoshiteru Otani
- Ceramic tile mural made from 3,588 comic strips
- Original nursery wall painted by Schulz in his Colorado home in 1951
- Outdoor gardens, Snoopy Labyrinth, and kite-eating tree
- A 100-seat theatre with Peanuts animated specials and other programs
Winner is responsible for paying any additional cost for shipping and materials if they cannot pick up item at Beresford Elementary School by May 25.