Get to know Chicago in a whole new way! These four walking tour passes are good for many of the more than 70 different walking tours of Chicagoland offered by the Chicago Architecture Foundation. It's a great activity for Chicago visitors and natives alike!
Only a Chicago Architecture Foundation walking tour gets you up close to some of the most famous buildings in the world. Each tour is guided by an expert docent who reveals the people, places, and stories that have made Chicago a place for innovative architecture. Walking tours take a more in-depth look at buildings and sites and often include interior visits. The casual atmosphere of the tours allows for questions and interaction with the docents.
* No advance reservations are required but certificate must be presented at time of tour; simply arrive at the departure point 30 minutes prior to the scheduled start time. Tickets are subject to availability.
* Not valid for phone or internet orders.
* Not valid for Frank Lloyd Wright, Sullivan Lost & Found, Modern Wing, Elevated Architecture, or Tiffany Treasures tours.
* While children are welcome, tour content is oriented toward adults.
* If it is necessary to mail the item, an additional $5 will be added to the final total for Priority Mail shipping fee.