Central Fiji has the best diving, no doubt about it. This "NAI'A Triangle" of Lomaiviti, Bligh Water and Namena is the focus of our regular itineraries, covering about 500 nautical miles. NAI'A has journeyed throughout Fiji ,but the central region has proved the most consistent in the quality and health of terrains, animals and conditions. Lomaiviti's coral reefs and islands are Fiji's most dynamic and varied: voracious sharks to vibrant soft corals.
Fiji's coral reef system is a complex web of barrier reefs surrounding large lagoons and islands. Coral growth and fish action are most robust on those outer barrier reefs. Marine life is especially concentrated within the reef passages and channels that link the lagoons with the deep ocean. But the barrier reefs are remote and vast - a long way from shore bases - so only the best-equipped live-aboard diving vessels can access these locations. Much of the area remains uncharted and the dive sites untouched. All this makes NAI'A dive sites in the NAI'A Triangle of Lomaiviti, Namena and Bligh Water largely exclusive. You are extremely unlikely to encounter another dive boat during a NAI'A trip -- it will feel like your own private pristine Fiji.
About the NAI'A
For a dozen years NAI'A has been the flagship Fiji liveaboard in the South Pacific. Its professional crew is famous as the friendliest and most competent in the business. This boat sails to the most desirable, pristine dive spots that Fiji has to offer.
NAI'A has set new standards of live-aboard diving luxury in every way, especially in comfort and service.NAI'A was completely refitted in 2010 with the latest technology and facilities specific to the needs discerning dive travelers. This extremely spacious ship provides for 18 guests (maximum) with all the creature comforts of a quality land-based resort - including hot showers and cool staterooms - but with superior diving and a new view every day! NAI'A's sophisticated sailing rig affords her the range, comfort and stability of a true expeditionary vessel. Her large, diver-savvy Fijian crew is world-famous for their dedicated service, kava-inspired music and can-do attitude that makes for great flexibility as well as a great time!
NAI'A's impressive layout, custom built for live-aboard diving, sports accommodations for 18 passengers in 9 spacious, air-conditioned staterooms with private ensuite heads.
While the main salon above decks is perhaps her most eye-catching feature, with the golden grains of native Fijian hardwoods, the serious diver will appreciate the thoughtful lay-out of her roomy dive deck, complete with a dedicated dry camera and video room to suit the most discriminating photographers.
Delicious and beautifully prepared meals of locally grown produce and meats and fresh fish await the hungry diver with a widely varied parade of delights served from the galley of our chefs. Truly the core of the NAI'A family is her Fijian crew, ten of the friendliest and most able sailors anywhere. Book a charter with us and you will agree; NAI'A stands head and shoulders above the rest.
- State of the art, live-aboard accommodations on the NAI'A for 7 days sometime in 2013 for one person.
- Charter price includes tax
- Transfer to the ship from the airport or hotels in the Nadi area, transfer back to Nadi at the end of the charter.
- All meals aboard ship
- Double occupancy accommodation
- Tanks, weights, and unlimited air refills.
Package Does Not Include:
- Alcoholic beverages (other than house wine served at dinner)
- NITROX gear or camera rentals, and sundry personal purchases from the ship's store.
- Roundtrip Airfare
- Hotel stays past the expedition duration
- Crew Tip / Gratuities
Please note that while we are happy to help with suggestions for airfare, we are not responsible to set up any travel logistics other than the live-aboard package described above. International airfare and hotels can be arranged by NAI'A in-house travel service. Please contact us for details: 1-888-510-1593
We are unable to offer refunds.
Trip insurance is strongly encouraged and Diver Safety Insurance is mandatory.
- This auction is for one space. A cabin will need to be shared if the boat is full. While an additional space may be available for purchase, solo guests may need to share cabin with member of the opposite sex. Please call with questions.
- Bidding for Good provides a service to philanthropic endeavors. They provide a non-profit friendly auction platform, and vet participants so that bidders are confident that they are bidding for an item that will support a verified effort. Unfortunately, this service adds an additional 6% on to every bid. Sea Save Foundation will pass this cost on to bidders so we can maximize our fundraiser. Please note that 6% will be added on to all winning bids.
- Credit Card Purchases will be levied with an additional 3% to cover costs. Winners interested in avoiding this extra fee can pay by check.
E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call 310 458 0700 for additional information