Sail Away to a destination of fun, freedom, adventure and ultimate rejuvenation. Juliet is a majestic 104 foot, 3-masted schooner, welcoming only 12 guests per liveaboard cruise. The limited number of guests allows our crew of 5 to customize each voyage to meet your interests, needs and diving experience. Our crew’s customer focus, attention to safety, and passion for the sea are unmatched in the industry. Join us as we sail and dive the turquoise waters of the Bahamas.
In the Bahamas you will discover a placid, turquoise paradise stretching as far as the eye can see with unimaginable graduations of color. You will dive into diverse marine life around reef systems that are kept healthy by the continuous enrichment provided by the Gulf Stream. Topside you will fina many uninhabited low islands with beautiful beaches on which to play, explore, and relax.Weather and conditions permitting, our 7 day, 6 night Bahamas trip sails from Miami to the Bimini Chain of islands where we clear Customs into the Bahamas.
On your first morning aboard Juliet let the diving begin! As we sail and dive the Bimini Chain to its southern most island of Orange Cay, we stop at dive sites such as Bull Run, the Nodules Wall, and Rainbow Valley at Victory Reef, just to name a few of the abundant choices. From Orange Cay we continue south along the edge of the Grand Bahama Bank deep into Santaren Channel. You can visit dive sites such as Freedom Reef, Lost Pidgeon Reef, Longbow, Lost Medallion, Mad Cow Reef and Do It Again. Sorry, no algae on this site, just perfect coral and thousands of fish! These pristine sites are exclusively dove by Juliet passengers, and host an abundance of life comparable to the premier dive destinations in the world. Several pods of playful Spotted Dolphin call this area home and frequently join Juliet for extended snorkeling encounters. During settled weather, we sometimes get as close as 30 nautical miles from Cuban waters.
This trip is a true adventure into a remote area of the Bahamas that few divers have experienced. After a morning of scuba diving, hoist the sails, take the helm and sail Juliet on the open seas. For more information visit Sail Juliet website here: http://sailjuliet.com/index.html
- Miami to Bahamas -Diving expedition aboard the "Juliet" luxury yacht from April 14-20, 2012
- Three hot meals per day plus snacks and hors d'oeuvres.
- Non-alcoholic and alcoholic beverages
- Tanks, weights, weight belts
- Fishing and spear fishing equipment
Package Does Not Include:
- Round trip Airfare
- Ground transfer fees
- Port Fee: $80 (Bahamas itinerary) payable in cash upon boarding
- Appreciated gratuity
- Nitrox is available onboard for divers with the proper certification for an additional fee.
- Trip departs Saturday afternoon and arrives back in port Friday afternoon.
- Please note that while we are happy to help with suggestions for airfare, we are not responsible to set up any travel logistics.
- We are unable to offer refunds.
- Trip insurance is strongly encouraged and Diver Safety Insurance is mandatory.
- Bidding for Good provides a service to philanthropic endeavors. They provide a non-profit friendly auction platform, and vet participants so that bidders are confident that they are bidding for an item that will support a verified effort. Unfortunately, this service adds an additional 6% on to every bid. Sea Save Foundation will pass this cost on to bidders so we can maximize our fundraiser. Please note that 6% will be added on to all winning bids.
- Credit Card Purchases will be levied with an additional 3% to cover costs. Winners interested in avoiding this extra fee can pay by check.
E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call 310 458 0700 for additional information.