Join Jean-Michel Cousteau on this once in a lifetime cruise through French Polynesia beginning May 23, 2012!
You and one other guest will enjoy 10 nights aboard the award-winning m/s Paul Gauguin on its cruise through the Society Islands, punctuated with an opportunity to dive with famed ocean explorer Jean-Michel Cousteau!
Your cruise aboard the m/s Paul Gauguin with Jean-Michel Cousteau includes the following:
- Oceanview "Window Stateroom" accommodations
- All onboard gratuities
- Complimentary beverages, including select wines and spirits, soft drinks, bottled water, coffee and tea served throughout the ship (premium spirits are additional)
- In-suite mini-bar replenished daily with soft drinks, beer and bottled water
- State-of-the-art retractable Watersports Marina
- Optional onboard dive program
- Onboard lecture program
- Two elegant restaurants and one pool-side grill, all with open-seating dining
- Well-being and vegetarian selections and special dietetic menus upon request
- WiFi hotspots throughout the ship
- Complimentary 24-hour room service
- Complimentary in-room dining
- Complimentary in-room movie channels and movies available
- Space to guest ratio of nearly 58 to 1, one of the highest of any ship serving the North American market
- Crew to guest ratio of 1 to 1.5
- Combines highlights of the Society Islands with Rangiroa, second largest atoll in the world, and Fakarava, a UNESCO-Classified Nature Reserve
- Superior snorkeling and SCUBA diving opportunities abound in the Tuamotus, where you will call on two islands beloved by divers the world over
- Includes a day on the Paul Gauguin Cruises' private motu, Motu Mahana, and access to their private beach on Bora Bora
Day 1 Embark the m/s Paul Gauguin in Papeete, Tahiti (Society Islands)
Day 2 Huahine/Bora Bora, Society Islands
Day 3 Bora Bora, Society Islands
Day 4 Bora Bora
Day 5 Ragiroa, Tuamotus
Day 6 Fakarava, Tuamotus
Day 7 At Sea
Day 8 Taha’a (Motu Mahana), Society Islands
Day 9 Moorea, Society Islands
Day 10 Moorea/Papeete, Tahiti
Day 11 Disembark the m/s Paul Gauguin in Papeete, Tahiti (Society Islands)
This auction item is not transferable and does not include air or land arrangements. Land and air arrangements can be made directly through Paul Gauguin Cruises. (Information provided upon close of auction.) Port, handling, fuel surcharge, security charges, goverment fees and taxes are not included and will be charged to the winning bidder in advance of departure.
Diving with Jean-Michel Cousteau is contingent on space limitations and weather, and the cost of diving is not included in this package. Divers must be certified.
Jean-Michel Cousteau will be aboard the m/s Paul Gauguin during these dates except in cases of natural disasters or family emergencies.