Want to plan the wedding of your dreams?
- Up to (3) one-hour consultations between Wedding Couple and Event Coordinator discussing Ceremony & Reception coordination and vendor arrangements, as needed
- Unlimited phone calls and emails between Wedding Couple and Event Coordinator, discussing coordination and vendor arrangements
- Ceremony venue inspection & walk thru by Coordinator - 1 week prior
- Reception venue inspection & walk thru by Coordinator - 1 week prior
Day-Of-Event Direction Services:*
- Rehearsal attendance and direction (2 hours)
- Wedding Ceremony (3 hours) as listed above in “Ceremony-Only Direction Services”
- Reception Direction Services (2 or 3 hours)
- Serves as the single-point-of-contact for reception vendors
- Implement possible solutions for issues as they arise at the Reception
- Serves as a buffer for the wedding couple in effort to reduce unpleasantness
- Oversee ceremony and direct, as needed, the activities at the Reception location
- Monitor the duration of the ‘open bar’ and delegate the drink ticket distribution, per the instructions from the Bride and Groom
- Ensure Grand Entrance announcement at reception
- Greet guests and help direct them to their seats at the reception
- Cues Toasts and Special Announcements, as needed
- Help to ensure that your event proceeds on schedule and according to your plan
- Supervise the arrival and execution of reception vendor services such as food, beverages, cake, reception dj/entertainment and the like at the Wedding Reception
- Collect any additional wedding keepsakes from reception site and any gifts or cards that have been left for the couple at the reception site and take them all to a pre-designated, safe and secure location
- If the Bride and Groom pre-address envelopes containing payments that are due to vendors on the wedding day, Consultant will distribute accordingly.
A complete list of services is available online: http://happeningsbycarlsoncraft.com/directionServices.cfm
Winning bidder for pick-up/shipment of the gift certificate containing instructions on how to redeem the services from the South Central College, North Mankato Campus by February 24, 2012.
The winning bidder is responsible for scheduling the services in advance to ensure availability, as some dates may already be unavailable due to popularity. Must be redeemed by December 31, 2013.