This certificate is worth up to $25 of your food at
Bodega Cafe and Carryout
1044 N. High Street, Columbus, OH 43201
In Spain, bodegas are groceries and wine merchants. But according to Collin Castore, co-owner of Bodega, at 1044 N. High St., the Short North’s bodega is an eatery, a bar, a carry-out, and a coffee shop all rolled into one.
"It’s your corner store with a little bit of everything," Castore said, "a casual, neighborhood shop that is reflective of the Short North and its atmosphere."
And it does have a little bit of that casually upscale, middle America-meets-Greenwich Village feel that the Short North has cultivated since at least the mid-1980s. Wood-topped rectangular tables fitted with geometric black chairs deck out the dining room. Unpainted particle board booths with slate-blue naugahyde padding adorn the restaurant’s exposed brick north wall. The black-and-chrome lunch counter/bar stools with foreshortened backs can only be described as mod.
The array of tantalizing salads, "small plate" appetizers and paninis (sandwiches) on the food menu also combines basic fare with an urban attitude.
11 am to 12:30 am Mon-Wed
11 am to 2:30 am Thurs-Sat
11 am to 11 pm Sun
Certificate expires August 12, 2012
- This gift certificate has no cash value (that means you won't get change).
- It cannot be redeemed for alcohol or taxes (so, food only).
- Only one gift certificate may be redeemed per table per visit.
- It is valid for dine-in only.
- Certificate is valid only once. Any remaining balance is not credited.
- Gratuity is NOT included. Please do not forget to tip, (and it would be nice to base it on the total before the certificate)!
- Certificate may not be used in conjunction with other discounts.
- Certificate may not be used on holidays or special occasions (such as New Year's Eve, Wine Dinners, etc.).