Travel & Vacation
Find yourself on Amelia Island, Florida - where Southern charm meets the sea and live oaks meet white sandy beaches. Southern hospitality at its finest is on display here at The Ritz-Carlton, Amelia Island. One of the most popular beach destinations on the East Coast, this luxurious barrier island hotel provides a welcome barrier between you and the world beyond.
Located on a grand stretch of the island’s 13 miles of coastline, The Ritz-Carlton, Amelia Island hotel is a resort that features:
- 444 well-appointed guestrooms, including 43 Club rooms, 42 suites and two Presidential suites
- Four restaurants and lobby lounge
- More than 48,000 square feet of indoor function space, several outdoor and ocean view venues
- The Ritz-Carlton Spa
- Fitness center
- On-site tennis facilities
- 18 holes of private championship golf right out front door of our Amelia Island hotel www.ritzcarlton.com/en/Properties/AmeliaIsland/
Two-nights stay at a coastal view room, to include room and tax only.
Based upon availability. Not valid over holidays or special event weekends.
Expires: Feb. 23, 2013
Tricia & Vincent Murray