From the JEDMED Web site: "This unique video otoscope provides a direct viewing of the auditory canal and outer ear structure. A quick press on the power button will capture and hold an image on the screen. Simply press the power button and hold for 2 seconds to turn the device ON and OFF.
The handle is ergonomically designed to fit the user's hand grip comfortably. The ALL-N1 is compact and light weight.
- Body size: 2.5" Width x 8" Height
- 2.4" digital LCD display panel
- Weight: 218g including 2 batteries
- Image Freeze Function
- Battery power lasts 4 hours
- Includes a video-out port for viewing on external monitor
- Optional video-out to USB port for viewing and capture on a computer
A compact 2.4" LCD monitor provides a crystal clear image for viewing the ear canal anatomy with vivid colors.
This system comes complete with
- ALL N-1 Video Otoscope
- Carrying Case
- 24 piece disposable specula
- Lens cleaning swabs
- Lens protective covers
- Video cable for external monitor"
Shipping to continental USA only. Items shipped via FedEx within 30 days of auction close. Shipping to be paid by auction winner. Inclusion of items in the online auction does not denote American Academy of Audiology or AAA Foundation endorsement of any products and/or services.