Hammer Futbol Club Camps
- Item Number
- Estimated Value
- Opening Bid
Winning bidder will receive a session of camp from Hammer Futbol Club, coached by Hank George.
- develop better first-touch
- accurate passing & technical variation
- building confidence on the ball
- creativity, imagination & sharpness
- effective shooting & finishing
- IN-OUT of tight spaces & manuevers
- beating players, fints and fakes
- various receiving & turning methods
- pressure vs non pressure ball possession
- awareness, recognition, vision
- effective heading technique
- juggling technique for effeciency
- functional drills & tactical knowledge
- scrimmages and mini-games
- and many more..
- Week-One: Saturday, August 11 - 15: Advance/Elite Camp (Boys and Girls ages 14 - 17)
- Week-Two: Saturday, August 18 - 22: Elite Camp (Boys and Girls ages 12 - 14)
- Week-Three: Thursday, August 23 - 27: Premier Camp (Boys and Girls ages 8-12)
- Location of Camps: Millennium Park (go to website for directions)
The Mission of Hammer Futbol Club:
Hammer Futbol Club intends to educate, inspire and empower young people from a variety of socio-economic backgrounds through engaging them in the game of soccer with the goal of teaching life skills and facilitating their individual development as athletes, scholars and citizens.
The goal of Hammer FC is to:
1. Unify people from all walks of life through sports.
2. Re-establish the beautiful game of soccer and continue its tradition of creativity, imagination, excitement, passion, and fun.
3. Develop better athletes, scholars, and citizens by challenging each player to reach his or her full potential.
Our experienced and professional coaches provide comprehensive training programs to teach the components of the game in a structured manner while encouraging creativity and enjoyment.
We are one of Massachusetts' strongest and best player development Clubs with multiple Division I teams and championships to our credit.
For more information, go to www.hammerfutbol.com
PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS IS A FUNDRAISING EVENT AND THERE ARE NO REFUNDS.
All winning bidders will be charged a transaction fee of 5%, not to exceed $20 per item, to cover a portion of the auction transaction fees.
Standard postage for mailing certificate to be paid by winning bidder.
We thank you for bidding and supporting the school!