- Jim Budros, co-founder of City Barbeque and highly regarded live fire cook, will prepare a wood fired feast for twelve people
- Prepared at the Live-Fire Cooking Theater at the Scotts-Miracle-Grow Company Community Garden at Franklin Park Conservatory
- Jim will consult with you on the menu based on wood-fired pizza oven, fireplace, campfire and smoker.
- Ingredients, including a selection of the best meat in central Ohio, provided by Rife's Market
- Dinner will be served on the Grape Arbor Terrace at the Franklin Park Conservatory.
Event date must be pre-arranged at a mutually agreeable time with all parties involved. Libations must be purchased through the Franklin Park Conservatory Staff.