Sit back, relax, and feel as if you were floating on a cloud
Luxuriate in a one-of-a-kind experience that only a Zeppelin can offer. Soar at 1200 feet over California’s most spectacular scenery.
Enjoy the view out of 360-degree oversized windows. Cruise at 35 miles per hour.
Stand up and walk around the cabin.
Reach your hands, or head, out of windows that open.
Trip is for two, for one hour, leaving from Long Beach
- There is no expiration date on the certificate
- Guests must be less than 300 pounds (air stair maximum load)
- Guests must have mobility to navigate the 6 steps of the airship independently (there are handrails)
- See our flight calendar at http://www.airshipventures.com/calendar
- We are not in Long Beach frequently. November 15-18, 2012 are the published Long Beach dates for the remainder of the year. If the guest wanted to take an equivalent flight from Moffett Field (90 minute) or Oakland (1 hour), that is fine. Airship Ventures is not responsible for travel expenses even if Airship Ventures cancels the flight.
- Airship rides are weather sensitive and they do get rescheduled.