Annie, what is it about you? You’re big! You’re loud! You’re tough! And you’re back on Broadway for a third time. Director James Lapine (Pulitzer Prize winner for Playwrights Horizons' Sunday in the Park with George) helms a production celebrating the 35th Anniversary of this feel-good musical that makes even the grouchiest theatergoer feel like the sun will come out tomorrow.
You'll get car service by Valera Global from the airport to the W Times Square, where you'll have a two night weekend stay. Then head to Churrascaria for dinner for four ($240) and from there enjoy four house seats to Annie plus a backstage tour (including a dressing room visit with Annie played by Lilla Crawford and her fellow orphans). Now, “I Don’t Need Anything But You” to start bidding!
- Tickets Expire March 31, 2013
- Tickets are subject to availability.
- Backstage Tour must occur at a mutually agreeable time.
- Car (sedan) service must be scheduled in advance. Subject to availability. Only available for NYC, NJ, and CT. 4 passengers only, 5 if 3 are children.
- W Times Square: Includes room and tax only. The certificate has no cash value and may not be replaced if lost or stolen. Extensions beyond the expiration date cannot be honored. Certificate usage is based on availability and advanced reservations. We would suggest that you have several alternative dates when checking availability as space is limied and blackout dates do apply and are subject to change. Hotel certificate expires May 1, 2013.