Lessons and Camps
2012 Catalina Island Camp Summer Session $250 Discount
- Item Number
- Estimated Value
- Opening Bid
Established in 1922, Catalina Island Camps, Inc. (CIC) operates a summer resident camp for boys and girls entering grades 2 through 11 and is the home of the Jean-Michel Cousteau Family Camp and the Catalina Environmental Leadership Program (CELP) for 4th to 12th grade school groups. The camp is also available for spring and fall retreats. The camp facility is located at Howlands Landing on the California side of Catalina Island, 22 miles from Los Angeles. Catalina Island Camps is accredited by the American Camp Association (ACA) and is a member of the Western Association of Independent Camps (WAIC).
Catalina Island Camps- $250 toward a 2012 Summer Camp Session for children entering 3rd through 10th grade. Valid Summer 2012 only
Terms and Conditions
By bidding in Vistamar School's online auction, you agree to the following terms. If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com.
* Bidders must be at least 18 years old.
* All purchased items must be paid for.
* All sales are final - no refunds.
* All items are sold "as is" without warranties of any kind.
* Items purchased may not be resold
* Inclusion of items in the auction does not imply endorsement by Vistamar School.
* Please note any special limitations, terms or expiration dates prior to bidding. All items must be used by their expiration date.
* Lost tickets, certificates or letters will not be replaced.
* Purchased Items not picked up in person at Vistamar School may incur shipping costs.
* Certain items may require sales tax.
* Availability of items is subject to change and Vistamar reserves the right to substitute a substantially similar item or refund the amount paid by the winning bidder.
* Vistamar School may correct typographical errors and make changes or corrections in listings, including to the opening bid and the item description.
* Vistamar School may update these rules at any time and a bidder's continued participation will constitute acceptance.
* Bidders agree to release and hold harmless Vistamar and its volunteers and employees from any claim arising out of participating in this auction. Neither Vistamar nor anyone else involved in creating or delivering the auction or any item or experience related to it shall be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, exemplary or consequential damages arising out of the auction or auction items or experiences.