Red made a splash when it premiered on Broadway in 2010, earning the Tony Award for Best Play. Now this acclaimed play is making its West Coast premiere at the renowned Mark Taper Forum in Los Angeles. Red stars Alfred Molina in the role he originated in London and on Broadway as visionary abstract artist Mark Rothko, struggling to complete commissioned works for the highly anticipated Four Seasons restaurant. The always-engaging Jonathan Groff (Spring Awakening, Glee) co-stars as Rothko’s assistant. The winning bidder will receive two tickets to the play, and then you and your guest will go backstage for a meet and greet with Jonathan Groff before you head out for drinks at a nearby restaurant!
- Good for performances from August 1-15, Tuesday through Sunday.
- Please be advised that some performance dates may be sold out and not available. Plan ahead with at least two alternate dates.
- Tickets and tour cannot be used on opening night, August 12, 2012.
- Drinks with Jonathan Groff must occur at a mutually agreeable time.
- Travel and hotel are not included.
- Tickets expire August 15, 2012.
Mark Taper Forum