Witness the Best Golfers, Augusta
- Item Number
- Estimated Value
- Opening Bid
A 2013 Masters Two Day Tournament Package for Two, Including Round Trip Economy Air (April)
Witness the best golfers in the world at the most coveted event in the world of golf during your choice of rounds. This hosted event is your best opportunity to get close to golf's biggest names as they compete for the green jacket! Will Tiger make a comeback, will Phil win another, or will one of the young up-and-comers take the green jacket?
Magnolia Manor Hospitality provides you with the ultimate in corporate hospitality, welcoming you to a landscape of top quality entertainment and catering. The legacy, setting, and style of the Magnolia Manor make for an experience to savor and enjoy. Magnolia Manor's 12,000 square foot venue houses staff and service reminiscent of a five star restaurant. The Manor's Southern Plantation décor reflects the ambiance and intimate atmosphere of a private southern club, assuring you the finest personal service and facilities in Augusta. This tailored environment is the perfect way to relax and be entertained while enjoying sport's most prestigious golf event of the year, the Masters.
Your 2013 Masters Tournament Package (for two) includes:
• Round trip Economy Class air
• 3 days/2 nights accommodations at the Baymont Inn & Suites
• 2 badges to the Masters for Thursday/Friday or Saturday/Sunday
• 3-day car rental
• On-site Corporate Hospitality daily at the Magnolia Manor including full American breakfast buffet, lunch, hors d'oeurves, cocktails, large screen televisions and business/media center
• On-site host
• Commemorative Masters gift package
• Custom ticket holder and lanyard
• Expert travel & concierge services
• All room-related taxes
Terms and Conditions
Travel packages are non-refundable and subject to availability. Certificates/gift cards cannot be replaced. Reservations must be made at least 45 days in advance of travel. (Trip insurance is available & strongly recommended. To purchase, simply call 1-800-348-9505 and reference Code 83502694.) Hotel may be substituted with equal or better accommodations. Trip originates from contiguous US.