There are many advantages to selecting a Keurig B155 for home or office use. These include:
- An easy-to-use, full-color, interactive display screen.
- Multiple language settings (English, French and Spanish).
- The ability to brew four different drink sizes.
- A quick brew time of about 30 seconds to one minute.
- An ability to rapidly heat a relatively large water reservoir (about four minutes to fully warm a reservoir filled with cool tap water).
- A quiet brew cycle.
- A comprehensive user guide and product literature that includes flavor guides for extra-bold, dark-roast, medium-roast, light-roast, flavored coffee, decaf coffee, organic/Fair Trade coffee, tea and hot cocoa.
- A range of compatible brands and beverages, including Green mountain Coffee, Dietrich, Gloria Jean's Coffee & Tea, Timothy's, Van Houten, Tully's, Coffee People, Newman's Own (organic), Caribou Coffee, Emeril's Gourmet Coffee, Bellaccino, Celestial Seasonings, Bigelow and Twinings.
- During testing, there was no discernible flavor residue when switching between coffee and tea flavors.
Item is available for pick-up, or it can be shipped. Shipping charges will be applied.