The Western Caribbean's Rhythms at Sea, Western Caribbean
- Item Number
- Estimated Value
- Opening Bid
A Cruise Vacation for Two Aboard Celebrity Cruises to the Western Caribbean for Four Nights in a Veranda Stateroom
Drink in the splendor of the seas as you make your way though the beautiful Caribbean islands, visiting secluded locales and energizing your mind, body and soul. Let your cares melt away as you sail along the crystal blue waters of the Western Caribbean, where snorkeling and scuba diving are a favorite pastime. Relax on the powder-soft sand of a quiet beach, swim with stingrays, visit local wildlife habitats or explore an ancient Mayan city on horseback — when you cruise with Celebrity, you're sure to have the time of your life!
From the chic elite of South Beach to the sparkling beaches and nightlife that never sleeps, if you're looking for excitement, Miami is sure to deliver. It's also a city rich in heritage and diversity, so if your pace is a little more relaxed, you'll have lots of options to choose from. Key West, the capital of "The Conch Republic" is awash in sun, and home to part of the only coral reef ecosystem in the United States. Ernest Hemingway's Key West abode and haunts alone are worth the trip. Dive head first into the mysterious and beautiful world of lively reefs, colorful craft markets, Spanish forts and Mayan ruins of Cozumel, Mexico's gem, an island located just twelve miles off the Yucatan Peninsula.
Sample Itinerary: Miami, Florida; Key West, Florida; Cozumel, Mexico; Miami, Florida.
Your trip for two includes:
• 4 night Caribbean cruise on Celebrity Cruises
• Miami, FL embark port
• Cruise fare for two as well as existing government fees, taxes and fuel supplement charges (guests are responsible for incidentals they may wish to purchase while on the ship as well as gratuities)
• New destinations and scenery every day
• Gourmet meals including 24-hour room service
• Absolutely amazing entertainment daily
• Most luxurious spas at sea
• A world of shipboard activities
• Well-appointed accommodations in a veranda stateroom
• State of the art health & fitness facilities
• Cruise has no expiration date
• Round trip air and pre-hotel and post-hotel may be available for additional charge, please inquire at 800-574-9991
Terms and Conditions
Travel packages are non-refundable and subject to availability. Certificates/gift cards cannot be replaced. Passport required for travel outside the U.S. Price guaranteed when purchased by June 1, 2012. You may choose to pay a fee to add a 3rd or 4th guest to your stateroom. You can also apply the award value towards any other Celebrity cruise by simply paying the difference between award value and lowest fare at redemption time (not applicable to any other promo code or promotion). Blackout dates are last 2 weeks of December including Christmas and New Year sailings. Itineraries are current at time of catalog issue and subject to change without notice. (Trip insurance is available & strongly recommended. To purchase, simply call 1-800-348-9505 and reference Code 83502694.) No expiration date.