An amazing vacation awaits you. Enjoy sunshine and endless luxury in harmony with nature. (See Terms and Conditions)
Spend 5 days and 4 nights in the Mayan Riviera nestled in a 326-acre pristine nature park near Playa del Carmen, Hacienda Tres Rios is a beachfront resort forty-five minutes south of Cancun’s International Airport. Here Mexico's present joins its past and Mexican and Mayan traditions converge to create truly unique experiences. With 273 suites of native materials, Hacienda Tres Rios is at the forefront of sustainable tourism development as a Riviera Maya Green Resort, creating amazing guest experiences while protecting the region's natural beauty and culture.
The Endless Luxury All-Inclusive Plan (See per night costs in Terms & Conditions below) at Hacienda Tres Rios combines warm hospitality and luxurious room accommodations, exclusive use of the Tres Rios Nature Park, and an incredible gourmet experience. Come explore the beauty, nature and culture of our Riviera Maya Resort in the Mexican Caribbean and we promise you an authentic vacation experience unlike any other. We look forward to welcoming you…Your private Mexican retreat awaits you!
Your package includes a Belong membership. You will receive your membership card at check in.
* Aromatherapy pillows with aroma choices exclusive to Belong members
* Exclusive dinner menu in our Porto Bello and Kitori restaurants
* Exclusive Belong members only message and spa treatments Menu
* 15% discount in the Yaxx Che Spa
* 15% discount in the Confetti store
* Special turn down service
* Complimentary round trip transportation provided between the airport and resort
Hacienda Tres Rios - Our Mission
“Tres Ríos is where everything comes together. Where the rivers and the sea converge and the Mayan heavens meet the Earth. Where México’s present joins its past. Where you and your family connect and where you get to know yourself again."
The thoughtfully appointed accommodations at Hacienda Tres Ríos are designed to provide supreme comfort and luxury. Return home after a day at the beach and feel the cool Mexican marble floors on your feet as you open the wood framed, mirrored privacy wall to reveal a spacious luxury bathroom and dressing area. Relax on comfy mahogany furniture, order in-room dining, and eat at your own dining room table as the sun sets on yet another perfect day. This is the way Endless Luxury™ is supposed to feel; carefree, effortless, and dressed in a warm display of supreme hospitality.
Make yourself at home in one of our 273 spacious suites. Our design style is modern Mexican inspired by the hacienda style of yesterday with features like local mahogany, and Mexican marble floors. To ensure a luxurious night’s sleep, each suite welcomes you with 300 thread-count Egyptian cotton linens, extra-thick luxury mattresses, and a pillow menu, from which you can choose your own special pillow. Most suites have a Jacuzzi for two and views of the turquoise ocean.
* Tres Rios Nature Park
* 2 Swimming pools
* Fitness Suite
* Access to Gym
* Yoga Classes, Bicycle, Kayak
* Daily directed activities, fine evening entertainment, video library
* Full service concierge
* Business Center with internet access
Your package also includes an admission pass to tour Rio Secreto. Visitors will be guided on a one and a half hour (or 600 meter) tour of Rio Secreto, walking and swimming along the route. Go deep inside an underground cave, where you’ll experience true silence among some of the most dramatic mineral formations in the world.
Equipment for all activities, towels, lockers, meals and beverages included. Rio Secreto will supply appropriate clothing and equipment. Comfortable clothing and walking shoes, (no flip flops), short-sleeved T-shirt is recommended. Bathing suit on and an additional set of dry clothes is also recommended. Credit card or cash for tips, photos, crafts and souvenirs.
Tour Hours: Daily at 9:00 a.m. | 11:00 a.m. | 1:00 p.m. | 2:00 p.m. subject to availability.
Maximum weight: 250lb /120 kg.
Minimum age: 6 years.
This tour is not available for people with severe physical handicaps, heart diseases, nor pregnant women or for people under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
* There will be a mandatory Fee of $120.00 per person per night for the Endless luxury All-Inclusive Plan, this is to be paid by the winning bidder at the time of reservation which will include unlimited meals, and snacks, premium domestic & imported alcoholic beverages in any of the restaurants and bars, 24 hour room service and prepays all tips and taxes.
* This certificate is valid for 5 days and 4 nights hotel accommodations only, and has a retail value of $1800 US dollars and an admission pass to tour Rio Secreto valid for 1 guest.
* This certificate is valid for up to 4 people, 2 adults and 2 children under the age of 12 . Adults must be 30 years of age or older and possess a valid driver’s license and a major credit card for check-in.
* This offer is valid for U.S. residents, U.K. residents or Canadian residents from the following provinces: Yukon, Saskatchewan, Newfoundland, British Columbia, Manitoba, New Brunswick, Alberta, Ontario, Nova Scotia, and the Northwest Territories.
* The fulfiller of this offer is not responsible for airline tickets or any kind of transportation or any expense associated with it. This offer does not cover any incidental expenses such as phone calls, taxes and/or any other personal expenses or purchases.
* This is a time share resort; however, bidders will not be required to attend a time share presentation.
* Hacienda Tres Rios is not responsible for any expenses caused by accident, delays or acts of God during the time of this promotion.
* Hotel accommodations are subject to Hacienda Tres Rios’ allotment or availability.
* Dates must be selected 60 days in advance of your requested arrival date. There are no blackout dates and accommodations during peak travel periods are subject to availability. During special holidays, 90 days notice is highly recommended, for example:
- Christmas & New Years
- February, March and April school vacation weeks
- Easter and Holy week
* Notice of cancellation or changes to a confirmed reservation must be received at least 14 days prior to your scheduled arrival date.
* Travel must occur within 18 months from the date of purchase, and reservations must be made within the first 12 months of the date of purchase.
* This promotion is not valid for full time students. If married must travel with spouse.
*Bidding For Good Instant items may be used only as part of Bidding For Good online auctions and are not for resale or redistribution.
For more information, please visit http://www.haciendatresrios.com/
View our Video on YouTube
Please Note: 1) Bidding For Good Instant items may be used only as part of Bidding For Good online auctions and are not for resale or redistribution, and 2) Any travel vouchers, tickets or gift certificates are non-refundable and non-transferable unless otherwise noted by the vendor in the item's description. In the event they are misplaced, Bidding For Good is not responsible for reimbursement or compensation for the value of the item.