You are bidding on a $100 Brooks Brothers Gift Card. (See Terms and Conditions)
Introducing Brooks Brothers Fleece for children:
A Great American Story.
Once upon a time, when Manhattan streets were cobblestone, two brothers with the last name of “Brooks” started a clothing company. The year: 1818. For fall 2010 the story continues with a new chapter. Introducing Fleece, Brooks Brothers’ new collection for children: where, for the first time, Brooks Brothers offers girls a graceful curtsy...with their own clothing collection. Like mad-for-plaid party dresses, charming cardis and their very own blazers. (Pssst, girls: no more borrowing your brothers’ blazers.) As for the boys, clothes give every day a touch of old-school cool: top-of-the-class classics like our button-down shirts, first-rate suits and rugbys that single-handedly score points.
In the links below you’ll see the collection, inviting you into the next chapter of this great American story.
Selections from Brooks Brothers Boy's Collection
Selections from Brooks Brothers Girls's Collection
For more styles please visit our website: http://www.brooksbrothers.com/boysandgirls.process
Click Here to view video
* Your gift card is redeemable for merchandise and services only at Brooks Brothers.
* The Gift Card does not expire.
* GIft Card is not redeemable for cash and are non-refundable, except where prohibited by law.
* It cannot be redeemed for cash or applied as payment to your Brooks Brothers credit card account.
* Returns of merchandise purchased with a gift card will result in the issuance of a Merchandise credit for the amount of the return.
* Valid in Canadian and US stores, online and by phone.
* Will not be replaced if lost or stolen.
Please Note: 1) Bidding For Good Instant items may be used only as part of Bidding For Good online auctions and are not for resale or redistribution, and 2) Any travel vouchers, tickets or gift certificates are non-refundable and non-transferable unless otherwise noted by the vendor in the item's description. In the event they are misplaced, Bidding For Good is not responsible for reimbursement or compensation for the value of the item.