Thrilling discoveries await you at The St. Augustine Alligator Farm Zoological Park! The Park is open daily 9am-5pm, with extended summer hours. There are a number of things to do and explore, such as:
- Explore the Land of Crocodiles-the only exhibit in the world that features 23 species of crocodilian from around the glob!
- See rare White Alligators
- Visit Maximo, the largest Saltwater Crocodile in the eastern United States!
- Don't miss our Komodo Dragon, King Cobra, and giant Reticulated Python!
- And visit our newest exhibit: Red-Ruffed Lemurs from Madagascar!
Gift certificate is good for a one time family fun pass for up to four people. This pass is non-negotiable, has no cash value, and is valid for one visit only. Valid for Zoo admission only, does not apply to Crocodile Crossing.
Expires July 31, 2013.