Join BOB founder Bob Marckini (a licensed Captain; U.S. Merchant Marine Officer #1202666) and first mate, Pauline Marckini, for a one-of-a kind boating getaway aboard the 48-foot motor vessel, "Easy Street" in Buzzards Bay, Massachusetts.
- Two days and one night aboard "Easy Street," twin diesel, convertible, air conditioned, generator, full complement of navigation electronics, totally self-sufficient
- Private stateroom and head (bathroom) for two
- Tour of New Bedford harbor, the largest fishing port on the east coast
- Fifteen mile cruise across Buzzard’s Bay to Cuttyhunk Island, part of the Elizabeth Island Chain
- Overnight dockage at the Cuttyhunk Marina for an afternoon, evening, and next morning
- Walking tour of Cuttyhunk Island
- All meals, snacks, and liquid refreshments
Time for cruise to be mutually-agreed upon by the donor and auction winner.