Traveling overseas just got a whole lot more comfortable. With two round-trip Business Elite tickets to Europe, courtesy of Delta Air Lines, you and your guest will enjoy an accelerated and streamlined trip with shorter lines, early boarding, priority baggage service, and complimentary access to Delta Sky Club. Once onboard, you'll relax in ultra-comfortable, true flat-bed seats, enjoy gourmet meals featuring entrées from JBF Award winner Michelle Bernstein, and watch state-of-the-art entertainment.
Tickets expire July 19, 2013.
Terms & Conditions
1) Reservations/Ticketing: Reservations must be made and tickets issued prior to departure.
Reservations made on delta.com must be ticketed at time of reservation. Reservations made by
calling Delta reservations must be ticketed within 14 days after the reservation are made and all
reservations must be ticketed at least 14 days before departure. Seats are limited and may not be
available on all flights or in all markets.
2) Travel Dates: Certificate is redeemable for travel by the date provided in associated award or
agreement. All travel must then be completed within one year of certificate redemption date.
Extensions will not be granted under any circumstances.
3) Booking Class: Certificate may be redeemed for a one-way or round-trip ticket in authorized fare
4) Fare Basis Code: *GRATIS (*Insert applicable booking class. Ex: YGRATIS).
5) Minimum Stay: None.
6) Maximum Stay: Travel must be completed within one year of the certificate redemption date.
7) Blackout dates: None
8) Itinerary: Stopovers, circle trips, open-segments, and waitlisting are not permitted. Single open-jaw
itineraries are permitted.
9) Valid carrier: Delta Air Lines, Delta Connection carriers and Delta Shuttle (excludes code share
flights other than KLM)
10) Routing: All travel must be via the routes of DL/KL in which DL/KL publishes fares. Fares to/from
Japan, Asia and Micronesia are valid via Deltas transpacific flights only. KLM designated/operated
flights are only permitted on flights between the US, Canada, Mexico and Europe, India, Africa and
the Middle East. DL/KL schedules are not guaranteed and are subject to change without notice.
Passengers who encounter flight irregularities will not be entitled to normal amenities as outlined in
Delta’s applicable tariffs. Denied boarding compensation, if applicable, will not be paid.
11) Transferability: Certificate is non-transferable and void if sold or bartered by the recipient. The sale
or barter of tickets obtained through redemption of this certificate is also prohibited. Any tickets
obtained through such sale or barter are void and will not be honored for travel.
12) Taxes/Fees: Additional taxes/fees/surcharges/inspection and security fees may apply. Passenger
facility charges do not apply. Any tax liability or other government imposed fees are the responsibility
of the user and will be determined at time of ticketing.
13) Changes: Tickets may be cancelled or reissued without penalty for a period of 24 hours after
reservation is made. After this cancellation/reissue privilege expires, changes are permitted for
tickets issued in Tiers 2, 3 and 4 (subject to availability in the applicable fare class) for a fee of
14) Upgrades: Not permitted
15) Standby: Not permitted
barter eCertificate terms – 01.10.12 rev 2
16) Certificate offer: Certificate is non-transferable and void if sold or bartered by the recipient. The
sale or barter of tickets obtained through redemption of this certificate is also prohibited. Any tickets
obtained through such sale or barter are void and will not be honored for travel. Certificate is void
where prohibited by law. Certificate has no value except when redeemed in accordance with all
terms and conditions of this offer. Certificate will be fully used once tickets have been issued and will
not be returned or replaced. Certificate is the property of Delta Air Lines, Inc.
17) SkyMiles: SkyMiles mileage credit will NOT be awarded for travel with this certificate.
18) Same day confirmed: (Applicable only to travel within the US/Canada.) Based on availability.
Passengers holding confirmed reservations and tickets may confirm earlier/later same day flight
within 3 hours from scheduled departure time between same origin/destination for a non-refundable
fee of $50 USD/$61CAD. There is no fee for tickets issued in Tier 1 categories.
19) Refund: Any taxes, fees or charges paid at the time of ticket issuance will be refunded if ticket is not
used. However, once redeemed, certificate is void and will have no further value.
20) Miscellaneous: Delta reserves the right to revise terms and conditions at anytime without notice.
Schedules are subject to change without notice. Terms and conditions of this offer are as written and
cannot be altered, modified, or waived unless authorized in writing by a corporate officer of Delta Air