Puerto Aventuras is a private "guard gated" community, located approximately 55 minutes south of the Cancun airport (CUN) in the Mayan Riviera. There you will find stunning natural beauty along with two large marinas, a 9-hole golf course, tennis, biking, fishing, scuba diving, snorkeling, kayaking, parasailing and catamaran adventures. You won't run out of things to do - all available for your use right outside your door. Just a short drive away are the ancient Mayan ruins of Tulum and Coba.
The Mayan Riviera was named as one of Frommer’s Top Destinations for 2012.
You have your choice of dining options with restaurants that offer outdoor dining adjacent to the marina area where you may swim with trained dolphins. Intermixed with these restaurants are little shops that are located around a waterway with dolphins, stingrays and manatees. Or you can walk a short distance to the docks and buy some fresh fish to take home and grill.
Amenities within Aventuras Club include large free flowing swimming pools with waterfalls, 10-person outdoor whirlpool tubs, elevators, covered barbecue areas, laundry facilities, a fitness center, clubhouse, beach with private palapas, kayaks, bicycles and free golf cart transportation within the resort community.
The customized two bedroom villa is lavishly furnished, decorated and supplied with every item necessary so you can simply arrive with your personal items and begin your vacation. Your villa will be situated on the marina, lagoon or beach, depending upon availability.
The Aventuras Club has been selected to be the featured resort in an upcoming episode on the Great Taste Television show that airs on many networks including the Travel Channel.
Housekeeping service 6 days a week is included (no maid service on Sundays).
Excludes all US holidays and the following periods:
December 15 – January 3, 2013
Easter week: March 24 – 31, 2013
$500 cash deposit is required if a credit card is not provided at time of check-in as a security deposit.
Terms and conditions:
- At least one member of the party must be 25 years of age or older.
- Travel must be complete no later than 12 months after purchase unless otherwise specified.
- Reservations are subject to availability.
- This item is valid only to the original purchaser and only when confirmed with the issuing charity. This item is void if bought, sold or bartered.
- All packages are non-refundable.
- Certificates cannot be replaced if lost, stolen or destroyed.
- Ground and air transportation are not included in this package unless where specified.