Receive Living Fully: Finding Joy in Every Breath as well as a $25 gift card for the book or books of your choice from New World Library.
In Living Fully, Shyalpa Tenzin Rinpoche reveals timeless wisdom that can help us fulfill this deepest aspiration. Each succinct teaching is a luminous jewel, an invaluable guide to actualizing our innate potential and breathing with joy and ease.
As well you'll be able to choose from among New World's diverse catalog of titles including:
- The Misleading Mind by Karuna Cayton
- Active Hope: How to Face the Mess We're in Without Going Crazy
- Eckhart Tolle and illustrator Patrick McDonnell's childrens' picture book Guardians of Being
- Sit Down and Shut Up: Punk Rock Commentaries on Buddha, God, Truth, Sex, Death, and Dogen's Treasury of the Right Dharma Eye from Brad Warner
- Hand Wash Cold from Karen Maezen Miller
- Less: Accomplishing More by Doing Less from Marc Lesser
- Stan Goldberg's Leaning into the Sharp Points:Practical Guidance and Nurturing Support for Caregivers
- The Practicing Mind: Developing Focus and Discipline in Your Life by Thomas Sterner
New World Library is celebrating its 35th anniversary in 2012. Its success as a company is attributable to the continuing strong performance of Eckhart Tolle’s books The Power of Now, Practicing the Power of Now, and Stillness Speaks, with more than 3 million, 400,000, and 300,000 copies sold respectively. In 2001, New World Library worked with the Joseph Campbell Foundation to introduce the Collected Works of Joseph Campbell series. By the end of 2010, there will be thirteen books in this series. The revised edition of The Hero With a Thousand Faces, published in 2008, has already sold nearly 60,000 copies.
All prices $USD
Cost of shipping not included in bid price.