The Sport System - includes external GPS. Using the iPad in the cockpit requires a system. The iPad for access to aviation apps, charts and a wealth of information; the iPad Kneeboard Sport to secure and position the iPad; an external GPS to stay connected to the satellites; The PowerDual to charge your iPad in the cockpit, or home; and the MGF iPad Flight Bag PLC Pro (as seen in AOPA eBrief & Pilot) to hold the case, 15" laptop the accessories, the charger, pens, and paper. Included with the Sport System is the Secure Clip Set, the lanyards, an iPad Anti-Glare Screen Protector and a Screen Cleaning Kit with microfiber cloth.
"the best flight bag ever!"- Jeffrey "MossY" Robert Moss-AOPA 2010 National CFI of the year.
- iPad Kneeboard Sport
- External GPS - Bad Elf GPS 2000-Bluetooth
- PowerDual charger kit-for Plane and Home.
- Flight Bag PLC Pro-Ultimate Flight bag
- Secure Clip Set and lanyards
- iPad Anti-Glare Screen Protector
- Screen Cleaning Kit
- Tilt Pad - adds a way to tilt the top of the iPad when in the case back towards you.
AOPA Summit-Bonus Products Included
- Airtight Fuel Tester Container
- Two headset bags
- Luggage tag