Trip is for two on July 11-13, trip must be taken at that time, NO exceptions, includes roundtrip motorcoach from Las Vegas to Laguna Beach. Pageant of the Masters encompasses 90 minutes of "living pictures", incredibly faithful art creations of classical and contemporary works with real people posting to look exactly like their counterparts in the original pieces. This stunning display of theatrical illusion and artistry is presented in an outdoor theater, with a professional orchestra and original score. It features a live narration, intricate sets , sophisticated lighting, expert staff, and hundreds of dedicated volunteers. Celebrating its 75th year, this year's theme, "All the World's A stage", will showcase the longstanding love affair between artists and the performing arts in every culture. It will venture behind the scenes as painters and sculptors share their fascination with actors, dancers, musicians and movie stars whose lives and works have inspired countless artworks.
Trip must be taken as awarded. No changes allowed. Prestige Travel reserves the right to substitute trip components if needed at anytime.
- Reservation requests must be received by March 14, 2008. Contact Edie Gupton at Prestige Travel & Cruises/American Express corporate office at 702-253-9934 ext.119. Allow at least 10 business days to process request. All reservations are subject to availability.
- Travel must occur in accordance with dates stated for each package or cruise.
- Blackout dates apply including major holidays and peak travel dates. Due to high occupancy demands, we may not be able to confirm your first choice of departure. Please be prepared to submit two alternate departure dates.
- Air itinerary will be determined at time of booking at sole discretion of Prestige Travel & Cruises/American Express. Additional taxes and nominal fees may apply and are the responsibility of the winner.
- Additional taxes and nominal fees may apply for hotels and cruises and are the responsibility of the winner.
- Reservations are nonrefundable. Due to vendor restrictions, no name changes or substitutions can be accepted once reservation is confirmed. Requests for date changes will be subject to the change/cancellation policies of the individual vendor. Prestige Travel & Cruises/American Express will charge an administration fee for changes. This fee will be in addition to any fees charged by the vendor.
- Winner is responsible for providing proper travel/citizenship documentation.
- Packages and cruises cannot be sold, bartered, traded, exchanged, or refunded. No cash value.