Plan and run your fundraising events with our all-in-one auction management solution
Our auction management system, along with your Auction Expert, will help you plan and manage your event.
- Project management tools to manage your volunteers and plan every element of your auction.
- Checklists and best practices will guide you throughout.
- Tap into the vast experience of your Auction Expert to learn tried and true tips and tricks.
Our marketplace of items, item acquisition tools and premium procurement services will help you get more items.
- Instant Items: Complement your catalog with these items and start making money from dollar one.
- Premium Procurement Service: Bring more quality items to your auction catalog with this no-risk service.
- Solicit and receive item donations: Email and letter templates, suggested donor lists, volunteer task management, and best practices equip you for an effective outreach. Add items to your catalog with one click.
Give your auction a professional and polished look and then share it with the world with our social media sharing tools.
- Create a unique branded home page in under an hour: Easy to build with our customizable templates, your page reflects the look and feel of your event or organization.
- Sell tickets: Sell tickets to your event and pre-register bidders online which streamlines registration on the night of your special event.
- Preview your auction items: Showcase your catalog in the weeks leading up to your auction event. Generate buzz and excitement.
- Promote sponsors: Offer sponsors and donors more recognition with featured online placement.
Our anytime, anywhere auction management system enables 24/7 bidding while our community of 360,000+ bidders drives up bidding.
- Invite your community: Even those who cannot attend your event can support your auction.
- Bidder community: 360,000+ cause-minded shoppers can be invited to bid in your auction. This community brings, on average, 33% more bids to auctions on our platform.
- Optimized for mobile: Even on the smallest of screens, bidders can navigate, search for items, and bid with ease.
Enable mobile bidding at your event, use our dynamic leaderboard, or print traditional bid sheets.
- Mobile bidding at your event: Provide a smoother event experience by eliminating the clipboard, and streamlining registration and checkout.
- Leaderboard: Create a dynamic leaderboard presentation that will bring new excitement to your event by featuring items, thanking donors and showing auction progress.
- Premium Event Support: Invite BiddingForGood Auction Experts to your event for total peace of mind. They'll help train your volunteers, support your auction team and assure everything runs smoothly.
Choose from several payment options, run reports and have a post-event debrief with your Auction Expert, that will set you up for your next auction.
- Credit card processing: Use Greater Giving or IATS which are integrated with our system. Paypal offers a credit card swiping solution that is compatible with our system. We also provide a secure report that allows you to use your own merchant account. We offer choice.
- Reports: Our system offers a robust suite of reports on every aspect of your auction, allowing you to save all of your work from year to year and build on your success.
- Auction Expert support: Our experts are here to support you from beginning to end, including having an end-of-auction debrief to discuss your results.
Auction Manager Pro pricing has two parts; an annual subscription fee and a performance fee based on the portion of your auction proceeds that is raised through online bidding. We never charge a fee for ticket revenue, sponsor revenue or cash donations. Most auctions that use Auction Manager Pro earn back the fees through increased revenue. Putting your auction online helps you raise more money because:
- Your auction attracts more bidders
- It's easy for supporters to make cash donations
- It's easy for supporters to buy tickets to your event