One of the best things about participating is what you get when you give. All you have to do is point, click and bid! From great electronics gear to once-in-a-lifetime experiences, this is the place to get in on all the online auction action!
Tourette Syndrome Association, Long Island- Disclaimers, Terms and Conditions
1. Tourette Syndrome Association, Long Island- the Seller - is a New York not-for-profit charitable corporation. A share of the proceeds of the winning bid on any item will be used specifically for the facility, maintenance and organization programs.
2. Seller makes no express or implied guarantees or warranties of merchantability, fitness or authenticity of the item and expressly disclaims all liability as to the condition or authenticity of the item. It is, therefore, the bidder’s responsibility to take all steps he/she deems appropriate to determine condition, fitness and authenticity. Bidder also acknowledges that certain items (including, but not limited to, event tickets, destinations, professional services, entertainment, meals and experiences) are subject to performance by third parties, and that Seller shall bear no responsibility, financial or otherwise, should any such performance not meet the winning bidder’s expectations.
3. Any item that is a product (including, but not limited to, appliances, electronics, clothing and jewelry) is sold in “as is” condition. If applicable, the manufacturer’s warranty may, or may not, be available to the winning bidder. If available, such warranty shall be the only warranty applicable to the item.
4. If the item is event tickets (e.g., sporting event), bids may not exceed amounts permitted under applicable state law. Winning bidder will be bound by all terms and conditions applicable to ticket purchasers.
5. Certain items (including, but not limited to, professional services, destinations, meals, hotel stays and vacations) will be subject to availability and scheduling requirements. Winning bidder will be bound by all terms and conditions in any third-party contract applicable to such items.
6. If the item is the provision of any professional service or consultation (whether health/medical/dental-related, beauty-related, counseling-related or otherwise)(the “services”), the winning bidder acknowledges that the provider is an independent contractor and Seller makes no representations as to the provider’s qualifications or that the services will be satisfactory to the bidder. Seller is not legally responsible for the quality of the services rendered or for any acts or omissions of the provider related to the performance of such services. It is the bidder’s responsibility to determine if the provider’s qualifications are acceptable to the bidder, who, as between him/her and Seller, assumes all risk related to the performance of the services.
7. If the item is a work of art or an antique, the winning bidder acknowledges that Seller makes no representation as to authenticity or value. A certificate of authenticity may or may not be provided with the item by an entity other than the Seller, which bears no responsibility for the issuance of the certificate.
8. If the item is a piece of sports- or entertainment-related memorabilia, the winning bidder acknowledges that Seller makes no representation as to authenticity or value. A certificate of authenticity may or may not be provided with the item by an entity other than the Seller, which bears no responsibility for the issuance or accuracy of the certificate.
9. Certain items (including, but not limited to, sports- or entertainment-related experiences, such as lessons with a tennis pro or a walk-on role in a TV show, or a meeting with a celebrity) will be subject to availability, scheduling requirements and other restrictions imposed by the experience provider. In addition, the winning bidder may be subject to a background check and appropriate security clearance before the experience or meeting takes place. Item is non-transferable by the winning bidder.
10. For any item that requires transportation, winning bidder will be responsible for his/her own transportation (unless expressly included in item description).
11. All bids shall be in U.S. dollars and are legally binding upon the bidder.
12. Payment and delivery shall occur no later than 14 days after the auction ends.