This Auction is a Unique Collaboration Between:
The Merrymeeting Conservation and Education Alliance 2013 Online Auction
is Now Closed.
Thank You for Your Participation!
A Sincere Thank You To:
- All who placed bids
- All our very generous item donors
- All who helped to share our auction with others
- Our generous sponsor
Winning Bidders: The Next Steps
1) Items will be available for pick-up starting on Tuesday 11/12/2013 at 12 pm.
2) All winning bidders will receive an email from the auction manager by Friday 11/8.
3) Once you receive your email, please respond to email@example.com or 207-442-8400 with:
- How you would like to pay - Credit Card or Check
- Whether you will need shipping for your item or will instead pick up the item.
- If picking up the item, please let us know where - the BTLT office in Brunswick or the KELT office in Bath.
4) For the first 2 weeks, credit cards of winning bidders will be charged only after payment method by credit card is confirmed. If we do not receive a response about payment preference by 11/22, credit cards will be automatically charged for all winning bidders.
5) If you would like your item shipped, it will be sent as soon as payment is received.