Thanks to all of our new and past bidders who shop with the "Spirit of Giving," helping us spread the word that
"Men Get Breast Cancer Too!"
We offer great Travel Packages, Artwork, Memorabilia and other great items.
When: April 21, 2012
Where: Indian River State College, Fort Pierce, FL
Time: Registration begins at 7:00 a.m.
5K Event (Walk/Run): Starts at 8:00 a.m.
Please join us for a great day of AWARENESS!
Please Tell your family and friends and let the bidding begin.
March 12-21, 2012
John W. Nick Foundation was founded 17 years ago, in 1995, in loving memory of John W. Nick who died from breast cancer at the age of 58.
JWNF is the oldest Male Breast Cancer Foundation in the world. Founder Nancy Nick promised her father twenty years ago.....
April 17, 1932-June 11,1991
"Men Get Breast Cancer Too!!"
From our Guestbook: Bonnie'samily History of Breast Cancer
"My Great Grandmother, Grandmother, Mother, two Sisters, myself, and for the second time, my Brother, was diagnosed - this time with stage IV. I cannot believe the number of people who never knew that men get breast cancer. It's a horrible disease whether in men or women."
Thank you, in advance, for your support. Wishing you Good Health, Peace, Happiness, and Prosperity,
Nancy E. Nick, Founder, President, CEO
(Please note "Special Instructions" below)
A friend of mine, Will Gallagher, died yesterday (3/4/12) at the age of 42, from breast cancer. He was battling breast cancer for the second time. Will leaves behind his wife and two young children. His physicians missed his breast cancer both times, and early detection could have saved his life. He will be missed by many.
Please help us spread the word that "Men Get Breast Cancer Too."
5K Walk/Run Event
"SAVE THE PECS"
April 21, 2012 - 7AM-12PM
Indian River State College Capstone Students, (Fort Pierce, FL)are organizing this event as one of their projects.
Special thanks to: IRSC Business Department and Drs. Ivan Franklin Harber, Ray Carpenter, Jill Novak, and Chris McChesney. JWNF works with students who are ready to graduate. The students are writing business plans, planning events, etc.
Thanks to our "Save the Pecs" Title Sponsors:
Myriad Genetic Laboratories
Stuart Paskow, CEO, Mitch-Stuart, Inc. for helping our charity with their Travel Packages. Their customer service is first class along with their vacation travel packages. Aloha!
To become a Sponsor go to
Other past supporters of our Awareness Outreach Program include:
Dr. Mark Pinksy, Pinsky & Lickstein Plastic Surgery, for his continued monetary support since 1998.
Paul O'Connell President, Triad Construction Services, Inc.
List & Reamy, CPAs, Chartered (since 1994) for in-kind donations. Eddie List, 3240 Cardinal Dr, #200, Vero Beach, FL 32963
WAYS YOU CAN HELP:
*Make your secure online donation.
*Become a volunteer.
*Organize a "Blue Team" for marathons, golf, and more.
*Support our auction by donating items.
*Sponsors are needed to help with the cost of running our auctions.
*Sponsors will be featured on our website.
For information on becoming a SPONSOR or other ways you can help:
* 5% charge for all credit card transactions except for American Express which is 6%.
* "NO FEES" for checks made payable to John W. Nick Foundation Inc.
* Tax and Shipping & Handling is NOT included. Individuals are responsible for paying their own taxes for purchases on our auction. Some Travel Packages include tax (noted in their description).
* 20% re-stocking fee on items returned.
* Please allow up to twelve business days to recieve your item or items either through E-Mail, United States Post Office, Fed EX, or UPS. Travel Packages may take a little longer.
* Postage is non-refundable.
* All Sales Final except if not as described in the auction listing.
* No returns after 15 days of the item's receipt. NO exchanges.
* The IRS Does Not Allow Goods or Services to be a Tax Deductible Donation. However, The IRS Does allow a Tax Deductible Donation for any amount ABOVE the Fair Market Value of Goods according to the law.
* JWNF ships only within the 50 United States. Shipping to Hawaii and Alaska - extra postage will be charged.
* If you purchase or win more than one Art or Jewelry item we will try to combine items and get you the best shipping rate.