*** PLEASE SCROLL DOWN FOR FEATURED ITEMS***
ALL PROCEEDS GO TOWARDS PRESCHOOL AND SUMMER CAMP SCHOLARSHIPS AT THE DAVID POSNACK J, A 501 (C) (3) NONPROFIT AGENCY – WE GREATLY APPRECIATE YOUR CONTRIBUTIONS!!
For more information about the 2017 Boardwalk Gala and our Honorees, please visit the Gala page at https://www.dpjcc.org/special-events/boardwalk-gala-2017/ . For more information about the David Posnack J, our programs and services please visit us at https://www.dpjcc.org .
*NOTE BEFORE BIDDING*
- Take note of the date, time and location of event tickets; these are final and cannot be exchanged or otherwise altered.
- Read the description of the item in full; we make our best effort to include any and all critical information, as provided by the donor. It is the responsibility of the bidder to read through before placing the bid.
- All items are sold "as is." No returns or exchanges are accepted; no refunds permitted.
Once you place your bid, it cannot be retracted. Please make sure you are aware that ALL bids are final and cannot be removed.
- Buyer must notify seller, within 48 hours of winning the lot, whether the item will be picked up or if it should be mailed.
- Lost or stolen vouchers/gift cards cannot be replaced.
The law of the State of Florida shall govern with respect to all auction sales.
It is the buyer's responsibility to make his or her own reservations. It is strongly suggested that you plan ahead of time. Taxes, if applicable, are the responsibility of the winning bidder. Only those services listed in the lot description are included. Some restrictions and blackout dates may apply. Lost or stolen travel vouchers cannot be replaced.
If the item purchased goes out-of-business before the item is redeemed, it is not the responsibility of the J to replace the item or refund the money; please use your gift cards/vouchers at your earliest convenience.
Each buyer must pay the full purchase price of each Lot purchased, including any applicable taxes, at the close of the auction. Your item will be shipped/available for pickup as soon as payments have been processed, unless noted otherwise in the item description. It is your responsibility to notify the seller, within two days of auction close, if you want your item shipped or if you will pick up from the Posnack J, located in Davie, FL. You are responsible and liable for ensuring the accuracy of your shipping address. Please double-check your "My Account" profile (even if you believe the information is correct) to confirm that your shipping address is 100% correct. Payments may be made with MasterCard, American Express or Visa. Winners with declined cards will have 5 business days to provide alternate form of payment- at that time, auction lots will be offered to the next highest bidder (unless otherwise stated).