- A Custom Built Fly Rod and Fly Fishing for Two in the Colorado High Country
- 6 - Bottle Tawny and Ruby Port Wine Basket
- North Fork Ranch Full-Day Guide Trip for Two
- Colorado Golf Club, Parker, CO - Golf for 3 People with Member Jim Boots
- HALO Branded Solutions Gift Basket including Ifidelity Bluetooth Speakers and XGrill
- Colorado Avalanche Luxury Suite for 4
- Breckenridge Colorado Townhome - 3 bedroom 3 bath 3-night stay
- Custom Fly Rod - Small Stream 1pc 3wt 5'2" Loomis
- 12-bottle Case of The Prisoner - 2016 Napa Valley Red Wine blend (NOT AVAIL FOR SHIPPING)
- South Platte Full-Day Guided Wade Trip for Two with Orvis Endorsed Instructor Chris Barry
- Michael Fidler3
- Mike Fidler1
Online Tickets are SOLD OUT
Tickets Are Available at the Door
Starting on July 15, 2018, Reel Recovery will be auctioning off a number of fun and unique items to bid on to raise money for our organization - and the more items we have the more money we can raise, so we're asking for your help.
Show your support by clicking on the "Donate Items" button to contribute to our catalog.
Give a little and get a lot in return.
Whether you have 1 item or 100 to contribute, your participation is an invaluable part of our fundraising efforts. By donating an item or service directly online, you'll be helping to raise money for our organization, and you'll receive a mention on our site that can link back to your own web page.
Live Event Details
5PM - 9PM MDT CU South Denver - The Wildlife Experience 10035 Peoria Street Parker, Colorado 80134 Add to My Calendar Get Directions
Reel Recovery's 12th Annual
"Be Well! Fish On!" Fundraiser
Sunday Evening | September 23rd | 5:00pm
CU South Denver - The Wildlife Experience
10035 Peoria Street | Parker | Colorado | 80134
Great Food - Wine - Beer & Live Music
Silent and Live Auctions Hosted by Jim Benemann
Special Guest: Hank Patterson - "Your Flyfishing Guide"
Click the Order Tickets box to the right and you will be pre-registered to bid on our live and silent auction items:
- Bid now and bid at the event online with your mobile phone
- You can opt-in for email or text alerts on your winning bid
- Check-out and pay for your items automatically at the end
of the evening in just a few clicks!
Make Your Bid to Support Men Living with Cancer
Now is your chance to not only get all the great items you want, but to do it knowing you are helping support our organization and mission. Join these generous Platinum Supporters in helping courageous men who are living with cancer.