- Handmade Wooden Gifts, Cutting Board, Old Fashioned Rolling Pin, & More!
- Scarf, Jewelry, and Mug Gift Set
- Country Christmas, Plaid and Snow Skinny Christmas Tree
- David's Car Care Car Supply Gift Basket
- The Lamppost Light of Christmas
- $100 Brushy Mountain Smokehouse & Creamery Gift Certificate (1 of 2)
- $100 Brushy Mountain Smokehouse Gift Certificate (2 of 2)
- Woodland Snow Man Christmas Wreath on Stand
- Stillwaters Salon Gift Certificate Basket with CHI Hair Products
- Healthy Holidays Yoga Gift Basket
Join us for the 12th Annual Festival of Trees Celebration!
The 12th Annual Festival of Trees Silent Auction is now open!
Every year, local businesses and medical professionals team up to turn Wilkes Regional Medical Center into a celebration of joy for the holidays! This year, wreaths, trees, and gift baskets have appeared and you will be able to bid on them up to noon on December 17th!
Proceeds from the Silent Auction will support FaithHealthNC, a program that connects vulnerable patients without a support network to caring congregations. The Silent Auction will benefit their Patient Assistance Fund, used for things patients may need which are not covered by insurance, such as transportation vouchers, durable medical equipment, food, and other needs.
Contributing to Festival of Trees as a donor or a bidder is a great way for our participants to help support the most vulnerable members of our community, while also brightening up the hospital for those who are ill over the holidays!
Make Your Bid to Support a Healthy Wilkes County!
Now is your chance to not only get all the great items you want, but to do it knowing you are helping support our organization and mission! Check out www.healthywilkes.org to learn more about us.