- Treat your sweetheart to a night out in Canandaigua!
- A night out in Geneva NY
- Family Fun Night
- Admission Four Pack to the Discovery Museum.
- Syracuse University Men's Basketball vs Virginia & Hotel night at Embassy Suites Syracuse
- Wizard of Oz collector plates complete set of eight
- Green Heart of the Finger Lakes 16oz Pint Glass's
Ability Partners Foundation is getting ready to run an online auction fundraiser.
On Friday, February 1, 2019, Ability Partners Foundation will host our 16th Annual Winter Gala and Auction in the Finger Lakes at Belhurst Castle in Geneva. The Gala is one of the premier social events of the Finger Lakes and an important fundraising event for CP Rochester, Happiness House and Rochester Rehabilitation. Over the last 15 years, the Winter Gala raised nearly $900,000, which directory benefits individuals of all ages and abilities.
All proceeds from the Gala will be applied to Ability Partners Foundation in support of CP Rochester, Happiness House, and Rochester Rehabilitation to benefit the adults and children with physical, intellectual, and developmental disabilities, and disadvantages who receive services from our agencies.
If you would like to obtain additional information regarding the Gala, contact Amy Miller at 585-412-9040 x1324 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you for your consideration!
Live Event Details
8AM - 11AM EST Add to My Calendar