- 3rd, 4th and 5th Grade Dance Party
- Mother Daughter Tea Party
- Rev Ride Indoor Cycling Class Social for Harvard Parents + Friends
- Bad Moms Game Night
- Put a personal message on the sign out front of Harvard for your Child...
- Ladies who Bingo
- End of the Year Fiesta: 3rd Grade
- Bikes and Brews
- Last Week of School Kinder Social
- Family Movie Night
MISSION: BUY YOUR SOCIALS + DISCOUNTED ITEMS
007 AGENTS • FOLLOW YOUR INSTRUCTIONS CAREFULLY •
• MISSION: BUY YOUR SOCIALS + DISCOUNTED ITEMS •
THERE ARE MANY GREAT SOCIALS + A FEW AWESOME ITEMS AVAILABLE!
COME HAVE FUN WITH YOUR FELLOW HARVARD FAMILIES AT THE AWESOME SOCIALS
• WON AN ITEM DURING THE EVENT?? •
PICK UP ANY AUCTION ITEMS (EXCEPT SOCIALS - NO PICKUP REQUIRED), SUNDAY, 2/17 NOON-4PM AT LAURA BABKA'S HOUSE (YOU GOT AN EMAIL TODAY), OR ON WEDS 2/20 AT HARVARD AFTER SCHOOL AT THE PAVILLION
• DATES: NOW
• PROCEEDS GO TO: HARVARD ELEMENTARY PTA
THANK YOU FOR ONE AMAZING FUNDRAISER!
• ADDITIONAL INFO: The proceeds help support the students and teachers at Harvard. Place your bids on items like gift baskets, kids birthday parties, restaurant gift cards, and vacations. Tickets are also available for purchase to many fun "social" activities throughout the year with Harvard parents. Anyone can bid on these great items -so, tell your friends, family, community. Let the bidding begin!
MISSION: SUPPORT HARVARD ELEMENTARY PTA
Now is your chance to not only get all the great items you want, but to do it knowing you are helping support our organization and mission.
When you bid, you are supporting Harvard Elementary PTA, and all the opportunities it provides, including:
- Harvard’s garden and outdoor learning center in partnership with Urban Harvest
- School assemblies such as visits from Main Street Theater, Houston Grand Opera, Museum of Natural Science & more
- Our Library and Literacy programs
- Discretionary funds for specific teacher requests annually
- Extra hardware and software upgrades needed throughout the building
- Year-round teacher appreciation events
- Community building projects including Pre-K/Kindergarten summer play dates and mixer before the start of school, and Dad’s Club and their bi-annual outdoor movie nights
For 2019, we are raising funds to bring in Writers in the School program to enhance our student’s learning experience. This program pairs professional writers with students to further develop creative writing and expression.