St. Timothy Middle School is swooning and crooning for your support in helping the school flourish.
What is the Concert that Never Was?
The Concert That Never Was is this year's Tiger Ball theme. It is the largest fundraiser of the school year. All funds raised will go toward advancing our classroom resources, improving the infrastructure of our school, and augmenting financial aid. A Barbara Streisand and Frank Sinatra tribute duo will provide the entertainment for the evening. With your help, we will raise a chart-topping $60,000 for our school that evening, highlighting the 60th anniversary of our parish.
Where: In the Mortensen Theater at Northwest Catholic High School (29 Wampanoag Drive, West Hartford)
When: Friday, April 26, 6:30PM-10:00PM
Silent Auction: The silent auction items will be available as early as two weeks before the event. (NOTE: We will post silent auction items here once they have all been confirmed.)
Live Auction: The live auction will take place the night of the event, during the musical intermission.
Register for tickets and sponsorships below! Please note that you are required to create an account and enter a credit card, even if you are paying by check.
Live Event Details
6:30 PM - 10PM EDT Mortensen Theater at Northwest Catholic High School 29 Wampanoag Drive West Hartford, CT 06117 Add to My Calendar Get Directions
Please join our St. Timothy Middle School family for The Concert That Never Was, in the Mortensen Theater at Northwest Catholic High School (29 Wampanoag Drive) on Friday, April 26th, featuring a Barbara Streisand and Frank Sinatra tribute duo.
Tickets are $75 and include:
- Food provided by Rooster Co.
- Open bar that includes signature cocktails, wine and beer
- Two performance sets by the marvelous Barbara and Frank tribute duo
- Live and silent auction
Pay by credit card or check
- To pay by credit card, purchase tickets here by selecting the Adult Admission (To Be Paid By Credit Card) option and following the on-screen prompts.
To pay by check, follow these steps:
- Please purchase the number of tickets you'd like by selecting Adult Admission (To Be Paid By Check) tickets from this page.
- NOTE: You will still need to have a credit card on file to purchase these tickets, but it will not be charged.
- Once you have completed the ticket process, please mail a check (made out to St. Timothy Middle School HSA) with the correct amount to:
St. Timothy Middle School
225 King Philip Drive
West Hartford, CT 06117
- Please mail all checks NO LATER THAN MONDAY, APRIL 22. (Make a note in the memo section with your name.)