Make Your Bid to Support the National Urban Technology Center (Urban Tech)!
Place a bid, make a donation, be a volunteer or become a sponsor. Make a difference in one child’s life and help change the world.
Help us eliminate bullying from our schools and communities. Bullying, in all its forms, is the most prevalent and destructive form of violence our youth face today. 2018 has come and gone but racism, hate, and intolerance are still at an all-time high.
Dignity for All is a YLA curriculum created for middle schools specifically to deal with this problem by changing attitudes, curbing racism and intolerance and promote safe, supportive schools and communities for our kids.
By bidding, you are helping to create a safe secure environment in which every child has the chance to learn with confidence and courage, in order to create a more self-aware, civic-minded, and empathetic community of young leaders.
The National Urban Technology Center (Urban Tech), a not-for-profit educational corporation, develops educational curriculum and services to promote safe and supportive school environment by reducing bullying and discrimination, building social/life skills, improved academic skills, and financial and digital literacy skills for underserved youth. Through our Youth Leadership Academy ® (YLA) courses, students develop fundamental skills for life effectiveness, including recognizing and managing emotions, developing caring and concern for others, establishing positive relationships, making responsible decisions, and handling challenging situations constructively and ethically.
Auction Rules and Conditions of Sale
· All auction items and services must be used within the time limits stipulated in the catalog, or on the prize certificates, and are subject to the terms and conditions stipulated by the donors. Unless otherwise specified, all auction items are assumed to be used within one year, and dates and times are to be arranged at the mutual convenience of the donor and buyer.
· The Nation Urban Technology Center, Inc. (Urban Tech) assumes no liability, risk or responsibility of the authenticity, quality or value of items. Moreover, Urban Tech assumes no liability for any loss or damage caused by any person traveling or vacationing on any of the offered trips.
· Descriptions of items have been made based on information provided by the donors and are deemed reliable.
· All items are sold “as is” and are subject to the conditions and restrictions stipulated by the donors.
· Winning bidders may not request refunds or exchanges from any donor or Urban Tech.
· By participating in this auction, each bidder recognizes that neither Urban Tech nor anyone who assists in the conduction of the auction shall be liable for any occurrence resulting from the use of items and/or services sold.
Urban Tech reserves the right to withdraw any item at any time before a final bid.