- 1 Night Stay in a Deluxe King Guestroom at The James New York NoMad
- Dinner for 2 at Michael Mina San Francisco, a Michelin Star Restaurant.
- 1 Night (Sun- Thu) Deluxe Stay w/ Dinner for 2 at Foxwoods Resort Casino, CT.
- 2 Night Weekend Stay at the J-House Greenwich, CT
- 3 Nights in a Deluxe Room w/ Breakfast for 2 at the Renaissance Phuket Resort, Thailand
The Orthopaedic Foundation Auction is Open!
Born of the need to promote and encourage research and education in the field of orthopaedics and sports medicine, the Orthopaedic Foundation was established in 2002 with a focus on innovation to better manage osteoarthritis and other musculoskeletal diseases, prevent injury to individuals across the spectrum of activity, and develop minimally invasive treatments with shorter recovery times, with the aim of keeping our world active and pain free. During different stages of our lives, we may not always feel as though our bodies are able to keep up with our spirit. Whether it’s due to injury, illness or the natural progression of age, the active and sometimes adventurous lifestyle we are accustomed to enjoying may be slowed down or even halted. Through education and medical discovery, we are helping everyone passionate about a healthy and active lifestyle… Stay in the Game…for Life.
The Orthopaedic Foundation’s Focus:
1. Community Outreach: Through our “Doctor for a Day” program, we introduce high school students to a practical and hands on approach to medicine. Our organization reaches out to countless schools to host free, interactive labs that give students a compelling, in-depth look at the science behind non-invasive orthopaedic surgery. We are also part of the Youth Sports Safety Alliance, in which we focus on educating parents, athletes, coaches, teachers and others about the signs and symptoms of sports injuries and conditions.
2. Medical Education: In an effort to give back to the profession and the global community, we have instituted multiple programs that provide academically-sound and clinically-relevant updates on new technologies in the treatment of arthritis, orthopaedic injuries and musculoskeletal diseases. Participating physicians, fellows and researchers gain knowledge through hands-on workshops, lectures and presentations.
3. Medical Research: Our focus is on research that translates to the invention of new arthroscopic surgical techniques and advances in minimally invasive procedures in an effort to promote active lifestyles. Our Department of Research works with the Medical Advisory Committee to provide scientific input in the research conducted.
Make Your Bid to Support the Orthopaedic Foundation!
It’s thanks to your supoport that the Orthopaedic Foundation can continue to strive towards its goal of helping the community maintain a healthy and active lifestyle as well as putting out new research towards minimally invasive orthopaedic techniques.
Your generous contribution grants patients access to cutting edge technology and trains future researchers in the field of orthopaedics. Thank you for supporting our cause that will better the quality of all lives, both young and old, and for helping us to promote excellence in medicine and education. We look forward to working with you in the future!
*Winner must cover the cost of shipping the item.
**All items are shipped via FedEx Express to ensure a secure and safe delivery of the item.
*** All bids are final!