Auction Closed! Thank you for your participation!
The Reserved Parking Spaces is now closed. Thank you all for taking the time to point, click and bid in order to support Seminole Ridge High School. Congratulations to everyone who placed a winning bid.
Winners will receive an email and must come in on August 6th from 9:00 – 11:00 am and provide parking permit application, proof of vehicle registration, vehicle insurance, SRHS student ID, and Florida driver’s license.
Students who need a parking space but do not win an auction will come to their designated time.
Seniors: August 6, 2:00 – 5:00pm
Juniors: August 7, 1:00 – 3:00pm
Sophomores: August 7, 3:00 – 5:00pm
To be eligible for a SRHS parking tag, you must adhere to the following guidelines:
- Have no textbook, uniform, media center, or other outstanding financial obligations.
- Have logged at least 20 community service hours.
- Must attend a mandatory parking meeting. *
Any of the following infractions may result in the loss of campus parking privileges either temporarily or permanently. The cost of the parking permit will not be refunded.
- The parking decal must be on display through the front driver-side windshield and the permit number easily viewed from the outside of the vehicle at all times while on campus.
- The parking decal must be used for the vehicle identified within this permit. Any changes in vehicle use or specific vehicle being driven must be submitted to the school immediately.
- Violation of any traffic or criminal laws and/or School District/school rules.
Exceeding speed limit by 5mph on campus and any discourteous, reckless, or defiant road behavior.
- Any inappropriate articles (such as bumper stickers, flags, etc.) on vehicles are subject to removal.
- Unsafe acts, (i.e. riding on car hoods, bumpers, radiators, fenders, spinning wheels, burning rubber, running board, etc.) will result in suspension of parking privileges.
- Unauthorized vehicles will not be permitted on campus. These vehicles may be towed away at the owner's expense or issued a fine of $25.00.
- Leaving campus without permission will result in a two week (10 days) suspension of parking privileges. A second offense will result in revoking parking privileges for the remainder of the year.
- Students with more than 5 absences per semester will have their parking privileges suspended for the remainder of the semester.
- If you have more than 5 tardies at the beginning of the day, it will result in your parking privileges suspended for two weeks (10 days). If you acquire another 5 days, your parking privileges will be suspended for the remainder of the semester.
- Students that have OJT, Privilege or a period off, you MUST show your Student ID to exit and leave campus.
- No student is allowed to ride in the back of a pick-up or flat-bed truck.
Students are not permitted to remain in parking lots or to sit in parked vehicles before school, during school, during lunch, or at the completion of the school day.
- Students are to park in their designated parking lots only. Students are not permitted to park in staff parking lots, visitor lots or in non-designated parking areas.
- Any student caught duplicating or falsifying a parking permit or transferring the permit to another person will lose their parking permit privilege.
- Students are not allowed to share a parking decal with other students.
- A radio, CD, or other mechanical sound making device or instrument from within the motor vehicle cannot be louder than necessary for the convenient hearing by persons inside the vehicle in areas adjoining the school.
- Students shall not use cell phones or other wireless devices while driving.
- If an accident occurs on campus and is not reported immediately to the administration by the student(s) involved, student(s) may lose their parking privileges for the duration of the school year and/or duration of their enrollment at the school.
- If a tag is lost or damaged a fee of $25.00 will be charged.
1) Warning (Ticket) 2) Warning (Ticket & Phone Call Home) 3) $25.00 Fine 4) Suspension or Revocation of Parking Permit 5) Towed at Owner’s Expense.
Read the following carefully before bidding as you will be asked to sign the following at time of permit pick up:
I understand that the parking lot is public property, which is under the control of the school. I will prominently display the school issued parking permit on the vehicle designated on this form. I agree that the vehicle the student drives onto property of The School District of Palm Beach County, Florida (The School District) will not be used to transport or store contraband of any kind, nor will the student violate any rules listed in the Student Handbook or the School District Code of Conduct, nor will the student violate any State Uniform Traffic Control or criminal laws. I hereby understand and give the School District of Palm Beach County and the school listed on this form my consent for the principal/designee to search the vehicle the student brings onto School District property upon reasonable suspicion that illegal, prohibited, harmful items or substances, or stolen property may be concealed therein. I acknowledge that refusal to cooperate with the request to search my vehicle shall result in the revocation of the student's parking permit for two (2) years from the date of refusal. If the student's vehicle is on School District property without the appropriate decal displayed, said vehicle may be towed at my expense. Any violation of the above may result in the loss of the student's parking privileges. I also understand that the school listed on this form and The School District of Palm Beach County are NOT responsible or liable for any damage to my vehicle or the contents within it. I have been advised to keep my car locked. "By issuance of this permit, the School District of Palm Beach County does not assume liability for any property damage to any private vehicle parked on the property. The owner/operator(s) of all private vehicles accept responsibility for their own property and agree that they are parking at their own risk."
Seminole Ridge Community High School assumes no responsibility for vehicles or personal property. All responsibility is the owner’s. If a vehicle is towed, Seminole Ridge Community High School assumes no responsibility for any damage incurred during the process.
*Mandatory parking meetings will be scheduled once each quarter. Tentative dates are:
The Auction May Be Gone, But Our Mission Goes On!
Even though our auction has ended, our organization and our mission have not. We would greatly appreciate your continued support in terms of time, effort and funding, and will do our best to keep you up to date on future activities.