- Week in a Tuscan Villa - Manciano, Italy
- The Mac's Pack
- Gift Certificate to any of Chef Barbara Lynchs Restaurants + 1 night Hyatt Deluxe Suite
- Italian Gourmet Gift Basket
- Ocean Spray Goodie Bag
- Carl Yastrzemski signed baseball
- Chef Liams prepared Cocktail Party for 20
- Private Flight over the Cape with CEO & former Senator Dan Wolf
- Cape Air Travel Pass (10 flights)
- Five course dinner at Strangers & Saints for 6
The Online Auction is Open!
The online portion of Spindler's & Sustainable CAPE Auction 2019 is now open. The auction will run from 8am to 8pm on November 10, 2019.
Live Event Details
5PM - 8PM EST Spindler's 386 Commercial St, Provincetown, MA 02657 Add to My Calendar Get Directions
Spindler's Ptown Benefit for Sustainable CAPE
James Beard Award–winner and Relais & Châteaux Grand Chef Barbara Lynch, one of the world’s leading chefs and restaurateurs, will collaborate with Provincetown talent Liam Luttrell Rowland (Spindler’s), Liz Lovati (Liz’s Café), Mac Hay (Mac’s Seafood) and Michela Carew-Murphy (Sal’s Place) on a five course dining extravaganza. This year’s cocktails and courses will creatively highlight a local, seasonal superfood - the cranberry - paying homage to this legacy ingredient.
Join top chefs and Sustainable CAPE at Spindler’s as together we support Provincetown’s Farmer-in-the-School program, a bountiful children’s garden and farmers’ market food initiatives for children, families, seniors and veterans.
Eat, enjoy & do good!
Make your bid now!
Thank you for bidding and supporting Sustainable CAPE. We couldn't do this work without the support of our donors and we are grateful to both you and the businesses and individuals who generously donated to create this auction.
A few featured Items...