- One-night Stay at Hotel Vermont
- $50 American Flatbread Burlington Hearth
- The Alchemist Brewery $75 Gift Certificate
- Contrary's Whey Goat Milk Soap- Six Bars
- One Night Stay at the Stoweflake Mountain Resort & Spa with Breakfast & Spa Access
- $40 August First Bakery
- $50 The Windjammer Restaurant & Upper Deck Pub
- Dinner and a Movie Package
- $100 The Great Northern
- The Nutty Vermonter - Whole Nut Medleys
VERMONT CARES Live and Silent Auction
7pm to 10pm
Join Us March 6th at the Champlain Conference and Event Center for the live event, where you will have the opportunity to continue your bidding during both the silent and live events.
And back by popular demand, the chinese raffle! Raffle tickets will be on sale the night of.
All of the amazing donated items were provided by local businesses who have shown their support for Vermont CARES with gifts of travel, dining, jewelry, Vermont made products and much more. The funds raised will support HIV prevention and harm reduction activities around the state - and the more bidders we have the more money we can raise. New items are being added every day thanks to our generous donors!
We are proud to announce WCAX Channel 3 as our presenting media sponsor. Their support of this keystone fundraising gala helps us to raise awareness about HIV prevention, services and advocacy. We are so grateful.
Live Event Details
7PM - 10PM EST The Champlain Conference and Event Center 375 Maple Street Burlington, VT 05401 Add to My Calendar Get Directions
Tickets are $30. Students will recieve a discount ticket price for $20.
When you "Order Tickets", you will be prompted to register an account. Please register in advance as it will streamline your live event experience, enable online bidding and expedite the check-in and checkout the night of the event. If you have questions about this process please contact Theresa Vezina.
If you are a student email email@example.com for your discount code.
What you can look forward to this year:
- Vermont CARES clients share their stories with you on the stage
- Emcee Darren Perron, WCAX Channel 3
- Music by Trio Gusto
- Light hors d'oeuvres
- Our favorite live auctioneer, Travis Hall
- Staff & volunteer recognition
- Most importantly, help us raise into the light the continued need for awareness about HIV prevention, substance use support services and education.
We have a goal of raising $25000.00 this year!!We serve thousands of Vermonters affected by HIV or at risk of HIV each year. Our programs support housing, transportation, nutrition, social needs, advocacy, free HIV testing, education in schools and extensive harm reduction programming for those experiencing substance use.
We have offices in Burlington, Montpelier, Rutland and St. Johnsbury and two mobile prevention vans that allows us to work in communities throughout the State.
Every dollar raised will go to fund these necessary, free services to all who need them.
Donate an Item
Give a little and get a lot in return.
Whether you have 1 item or 100 to contribute, your participation is an invaluable part of our fundraising efforts. By donating an item or service directly online, you'll be helping to raise money for HIV prevention, education and care, and you'll receive a mention on our site that can link back to your own web page.
Show your support by clicking on the "Donate Items" button to contribute to this cause.